Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 11 Aug 17, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
darth plagueis
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile Just booked but a little worried

Just booked a package through disney and have just read that i should have booked the train separately.

My partner and i want to sit together bit i have read some stories where they are even splitting up people with young families.

Should i ring disney first thing tomorrow?

What have your experiences been like?

Thanks for any advice

DLP - Santa Fe 2017/18
TBC 2020

Edited at 12:35 AM.
darth plagueis is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

So you booked the Eurostar as part of your Disney Hotel? That's always way more expensive, always much cheaper booking it separately.

I can't speak about booking as a package, but booking Eurostar separately you are always sat together as a party.

I would ring up and see if you can cancel the Eurostar part of the booking and book it separately.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
darth plagueis

Originally Posted by MK_club1987 View Post
So you booked the Eurostar as part of your Disney Hotel? That's always way more expensive, always much cheaper booking it separately.

I can't speak about booking as a package, but booking Eurostar separately you are always sat together as a party.

I would ring up and see if you can cancel the Eurostar part of the booking and book it separately.
I did check eurostar and it did work out a little more expensive booking separately.

But i would have suffered the extra cost if i was given free choice on my seats.

I will call Disney as soon as they open today

DLP - Santa Fe 2017/18
TBC 2020
darth plagueis is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
MK_club1987
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by darth plagueis View Post
I did check eurostar and it did work out a little more expensive booking separately.

But i would have suffered the extra cost if i was given free choice on my seats.

I will call Disney as soon as they open today
Wow ok I have never known it more expensive booking separately, usually it's a lot more booking as a package.

Yeah give them a call and make sure you will be seated together.
MK_club1987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 09:00 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Wow ok I have never known it more expensive booking separately, usually it's a lot more booking as a package.

Yeah give them a call and make sure you will be seated together.
i'm not sure Disney will guarantee that.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 10:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
I think Disney will say they have no control over that, it's down to Eurostar. And Eurostar won't talk to you because you booked through Disney...

We always, always book travel separately. If you book Eurostar 10 months out you can get £72 return tickets.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
darth plagueis

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
I think Disney will say they have no control over that, it's down to Eurostar. And Eurostar won't talk to you because you booked through Disney...

We always, always book travel separately. If you book Eurostar 10 months out you can get £72 return tickets.
We only decided to go now for NYE.
So it is our own fault for leaving it so late and not booking it sooner

DLP - Santa Fe 2017/18
TBC 2020
Old 12 Aug 17, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I have booked Eurostar through Disney before, including for my last trip (got back yesterday ) and we have never been separated. However, there were obviously people on our train who had been as they were passing through the carriages from time to time to talk to each other. They were a very large group, though, as they were a dance school so maybe by the time they booked there weren't that many seats together. I don't know when the seats are allocated.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
nigelp
Excited about Disney

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Not strictly true. If you book through Disney way ahead of Eurostar releasing tickets, then Disney will sell you tickets at the cheapest rate.

Back to the OP's question:
We are going at the end of the month having booked through Disney and have just had our seat allocation. The three of us have been allocated 2 seats on one side of the aisle and one on the other side in a row,
nigelp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 17, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post

Is this correct? because I've been on Eurostars website and it's telling me I can only book up to 8th December for Disneyland, as that's when the current timetable runs to, or 180 days if I want to book to Paris or Lille.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List