Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 14 Aug 17, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

Seaworld, emailed paper paper tickets

I've printed my 14 day tickets emailed to me and I have noticed it says go straight to the turnstiles, I take it even though it says go straight to the turnstiles I can swap my printed copy's for smaller tickets at a customer service desk ? Can anyone help ?
robotango is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 04:39 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
I was asking this last week. I had to print ours off which annoyed me, especially as it says at the top of their website "real tickets, not vouchers". With the amount of money I paid for them, I had hoped for real tickets. Having to pay for ink and paper on top was a bit of a kick in the teeth Lol
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by robotango View Post
I've printed my 14 day tickets emailed to me and I have noticed it says go straight to the turnstiles, I take it even though it says go straight to the turnstiles I can swap my printed copy's for smaller tickets at a customer service desk ? Can anyone help ?
We returned last week, had to use the paper copies each day

It's the bar-code that's the main thing, so you may be able to get away with just putting these onto 1 sheet - when you first enter they'll take your photo to assign to your ticket, so they know it's you for future days should you lose one, but sadly you need to show them each time.

It's a pain (especially when visiting Aquatica as well!), and ours were pretty tired by the end of 2 weeks (I did take photocopies, but weren't needed), but they did last, just kept them in an A5 envelope in the rucksack.

Also you just go to Section C on arrival, no need to visit A or B desks/queues unless you're picking up quick queues (we received daily free ones so had to collect from the A kiosk machines).
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
pixie81
Imagineer

pixie81's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 92
Guidebook Reviews: 8
If you weren't going in 2 days, I'd suggest calling them and requesting proper tickets, as that's not on really when it says real tickets at the top of their website. Do you have a laminator?
pixie81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
robotango
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Thanks for the messages, I was told when I bought them that they were vouchers to be exchanged at the kiosks but when I've printed them it's not the case, I'm going to have a word anyway to see if they will issue proper tickets but thanks for all your replies... bit of a pain really
robotango is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
It's an eTicket and there's no mention of being able to swap it for a card (or similar) on their site.

Check here.

I would just take multiple copies, or if you have the original PDF or can access the tickets that way you can show your phone at the gate, they just need to be able to scan the barcode on the file.

You could even take a photo of each one and keep that on your phone.

I bought ours through Orlando Attractions and asked them to send me the PDF (mainly for printing multiples), so never showed my phone as didn't always have it with me, however other visitors were using theirs.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
I just used my phone for all 3 tickets. They Scanned the bar code from the phone for each of us and let us in.

Most SeaWorld tickets are now print at home. Even if you changed them they are only thin card and don't last long.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 17, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post

E tickets are tickets. If they have a bar code on them then they'll admit you at the gate. Just print extra in case you get them wet or damaged. When you go to the theatre in London now most theatres have e tickets. Saves them posting bits of card to you.

Like Smax says you can even put the barcodes on your phone.

Edited at 08:49 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List