Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 18 Aug 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Adding a 3 month old to booking and tips

We booked to take our DD, DSIL, DGD and DGS to Disneyland next May. We found out last week that we are to be Grandparents again. Our grandchild will be 3 months old when we go.
We booked through Magic Breaks, staying at Sante Fe and are booking flights next month. Does anybody have experience of adding a baby to the booking? Any experience of what Disneyland can supply in the way of travel cots, kettles for making bottles if necessary, etc, etc.
Also any other tips on how to make the trip smoother with a 9 year old, 4 year old as well as a baby.
TIA.
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Congratulations!

Shouldn't be an issue to add them as they don't cost anything. They do supply travel cots and kettles - we had them at the Santa Fe when we went when my daughter was 6mo. It was the BEST!

We made it a bit smoother by taking premade formula (the little cartons) rather than powder as there was no fridge in the room. Also, our baby carrier was a godsend!
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 17, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by laurac1988 View Post
Congratulations!

Shouldn't be an issue to add them as they don't cost anything. They do supply travel cots and kettles - we had them at the Santa Fe when we went when my daughter was 6mo. It was the BEST!

We made it a bit smoother by taking premade formula (the little cartons) rather than powder as there was no fridge in the room. Also, our baby carrier was a godsend!
Thanks Laura... I'm sure when I took our youngest daughter many years ago we had to take our own travel cot so that's a relief, one less thing to carry with us. Would you suggest a carrier over a pushchair then?
Premade formula is something I wouldn't have thought of... thanks
Did you fly with you daughter?
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Bolto6
Imagineer

Not been to DLP yet, but have did a few trips with my little one when she was under 6 months, and would recommend taking the ready made formula. 5 days worth for me (5 bottles per day, depends on how hungry baby is) cost around £18, it's not the cheapest option, but it is the most convenient. If you get sterilising tablets, then you can cold water sterilise the bottles in the bathroom sink.
Bolto6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Aug 17, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
laurac1988
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Thanks Laura... I'm sure when I took our youngest daughter many years ago we had to take our own travel cot so that's a relief, one less thing to carry with us. Would you suggest a carrier over a pushchair then?
Premade formula is something I wouldn't have thought of... thanks
Did you fly with you daughter?
We took both carrier and pushchair. Puschair was what we used the majority of the time, but the carrier was helpful for fireworks and travelling and such. And it meant she was strapped in safe on the rides that we took her on.

We didn't fly to Disney, but we have flown with her
laurac1988 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List