- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Another lovely detailed report.

We failed miserably at the Pirates buffet, didn't try anything. This time however we are going to make a effort to try something.
Old 17 Nov 08, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13

It's not fair, I wanna go back!

Excellent photos MM .. the show ones are much better than mine .. I just couldn't get them to come out clear.
Old 18 Nov 08, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Absolutely loving this trip report - it's making me very excited for our cruise, which is still over 11 months away

Your photos are excellent - I can't wait to see Toy Story show as it was Hercules:The Muse-ical last time we were on the cruise (although I did love that show, it was hilarious).
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 08, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

The World & The Wonder DAY 9 Cruise day 3

Saturday September 27th 2008

I had the alarm set for 6.30am today as I wanted to watch the sunrise, I grabbed a coffee from the 24hr beverage station and made my way upto deck 10, there was another 10 or so people with the same idea as me. It was pretty spectacular watching the sun come up at sea without the glare and noise of a city.

A few pics of the sun coming up:-

I watched us approach Castaway cay and then set off back to the room to get Kerrie up grabbing another coffee on the way.

I took a couple more pics on deck:-

M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 08, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

We go to the Beach blanket buffet for breakfast and have omelette and hash brown, then go back to the room to get some stuff for going ashore at Castaway cay.
After disembarking we see Minnie Mouse next to the post office but the camera lens is too misted up for a pic.
A bit further along we see Cap'n Jack with the Flying Dutchman in the background and the camera has demisted now too,

The Flying Dutchman looks fantastic and the detail is amazing, next we see Donald,

We catch the tram to serenity bay the adults only beach, the island really is fantastic, so quiet and just what you picture a dessert island to be like (with the added bonus of plenty of food and drink lol)

We get in a couple of hammocks and Kerrie promptly rolls straight round and ends up face first in the sand ha ha. We spend a bit of time splashing around in the crystal clear waters then go back to the beach and read our books on normal sunloungers (hammocks weren't as comfy as I'd imagined lol) The weathers a bit dissapointing, it's lovely and warm but overcast.

After a couple of hours of doing absolutely nothing we set off back to the Wonder stopping at Cookies BBQ for lunch, I had some chicken and a mahi mahi sandwich and corn on the cob but didn't finish all of it.
Took a few more pics on the way back:-

M M is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 08, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

Boarding sign back at the Wonder:-

We went back to the room and freshened up and had a walk round the ship,

We then went back to Castaway cay for a walk round and took some more pics, I was hoping to get one showing the front of the Wonder,

Old 6 Dec 08, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

We stopped for a Castaway crush cocktail at the heads up bar (there where other people on the island honest lol)

After a bit more time on Castaway cay we made our way back to the Wonder and was greeted by Pluto,

We went back to the room to get ready for the show and dinner,

We made our way to the Walt Disney theatre for the Disney Dreams show, a show about a girl called Anne-Marie who with help from Pater Pan has all her dreams come true:-

Old 6 Dec 08, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
M M
Dibbing with Tink

The show really was absolutely fantastic and featured a whole host of Disney characters. The shows each night are all performed by the same cast and tonight they all recieved a standing ovation as the effort they put in and the quality of their performance was second to none. One thing I have noticed is how accessable Peter the cruise director is, every night after every show he is stood outside the theater doors to speak with guests if they wish, tonight I shook his hand on the way out and felt it important to tell him what a fantastic time we had had and how fantatsic we thought his team where.

Now it was time for dinner, we saw Mickey and Minnie in their evening attire,

And then made our way to Animators Palate for tonights meal,