Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 7 Aug 15, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by GOLFMAD View Post
Hate to top your deal of the decade Thor but my son is playing OCN today on a GolfNow voucher deal - $39 for unlimited golf and range balls. He's playing 36 holes on the main courses and then going to try sneak a further 9 on the par 3 course.

He e-mailed earlier to say Panther Lake is in awesome condition. He's hoping Crooked Cat will be the same.

I'm jealous - the only saving grace is I have the same voucher for my September Trip!

It's a fabulous facility
Ooh ooh , me Sir me Sir !

I'm in Country in September - where can I get me one of these vouchers ?

Regards

Gary
Old 7 Aug 15, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
GOLFMAD
Excited about Disney

Gents,

Unfortunately the deal is over

Suggest you sign up to GolfNow's e-mail "club"

I get offers from time to time - most of which are "useless" because I'm not in Florida this one just happened to fit right in with both my and my son's trips.

Quote from GolfNow site

"Why don`t I get an email immediately after I sign up?
Our email offers usually contain the best deals, but they are limited. They are not sent to each customer every day. We follow a rotation so that everyone has an opportunity to receive our best deals. Please be patient, an offer will arrive soon"

My son bought 2 vouchers - if by some outside chance he doesn't use the second one next week - I will let you know. I'm sure he will be happy to pass it on at face value. It's valid to 30/9

The current deal is Championsgate - unlimited golf for $55 through to 31/10/15 - Hope the link below works if you're interested

dealcaddy.golfnow/local/d...-international
2013 -Southern Dunes, 2014 Westridge
, 2015 Southern Dunes2017 Sunridge Woods
GOLFMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 15, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
adidassler
Helping Minnie

Wow, some of those deals are fantastic.

I'm on a family trip in October and hadn't really considered requesting some time off ( for good behaviour) for a game.

I'll be on my own, but I don't mind that..will the courses (OCN in particular) mind single golfers or would they look to pair me up? ( again, not an issue for me) Also, club/shoe hire, is it reasonable?

I'm off 14 so can get it round ok.
adidassler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Aug 15, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
GOLFMAD
Excited about Disney

Adidassler,

Single players usually accepted although you will likely be paired up if they are busy.

My son played 45 holes in a day at OCN last week as a single

Playing with the locals is generally great fun - just accept that they have either a vanity or sandbagger handicap and that many are not adverse gimme's from distance and to the odd mulligan or six!

Club rental is $25 - $40 at most places - decent clubs usually

Personally I wouldn't hire shoes - play in your trainers - most golf shoes these days look like trainers anyway.

Hope you get your pass stamped!
2013 -Southern Dunes, 2014 Westridge
, 2015 Southern Dunes2017 Sunridge Woods
GOLFMAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
adidassler
Helping Minnie

Thanks GOLFMAD. The seeds have been sown with the shop steward, I'm fairly confident my request will get to second interview stage.

I'd probably like to play with a local. I've invited a couple of Americans to join our two ball before when I was a member at The Glen in North Berwick.They were good company, if a wee bit surprised at our pace of play. I don't think they'd played 9 holes in under 4 hours, let alone 18!
adidassler is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 15, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread