Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Jul 16, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
florida babe
Very Serious Dibber

Landrys card

Hi all can somebody tell me how a Landry card works?
florida babe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 10:18 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida babe View Post
Hi all can somebody tell me how a Landry card works?
It is a loyalty card with benefits for holders.

You pay $25 for it. The first time you use it there is a $25 bonus - so you get your money back.

If your "birthday" is whilst you are there, you get another $25 bonus - it can be used with the initial bonus. The birthday one is valid from the first day of your birthday month until the 15th of the month after - they remove it on the 16th of that month. They do not know when your birthday is - they only see that you qualify for the bonus, so "proof" is not required.

The BIG BENEFIT is that you get priority seating - you go to the LSC (Landry Select club) desk - or just the front desk and show your card - you WILL be shown to the next available table. At Bubba Gump this saved us a 45 min+ wait.

You will be treated like royalty - a manger comes to the table and deals with your discount and checks everything is ok etc.

You also earn points which can be converted to discounts when you get to $25 worth.

When applying, put United Kingdom in the address line -( the pull down box does not always give you the right address and you have less chance of receiving the card.)
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Geordie boy 57
Imagineer

Geordie boy 57's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Above has covered it perfectly
We used ours for Bubba Gumps last year and had great service
I put my birthday down as Sept so we got the $50 off bill
My birthday reward for this year will go on 1st Sept and be valid till 15 th Oct
We go this year 8th Oct till 22nd
So we got a second card in DWs name and put her birthday down as Oct
So this year it's $25 off our visit to Trex in our first week
Then $50 off at Bubbas in our 2nd week
One of the best Dibb tips I've had
2018 3 weeks Dibb villa/1 night Clearwater/1 night RPR
2023 Christmas/New Year. Clearwater/Dibb villa/HRH
Geordie boy 57 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 16, 02:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Shazzabelle
VIP Dibber

Would you get the birthday $25 discount (or £ equivalent) in Bubba Gumps in London? I am thinking of getting a card for our trip next year but will also be visiting the big smoke during this summer so wondered if it would be worth getting the card now.

DISNEYLAND PARIS TRIPS - March 2006 DLP Sante Fe DD Birthday Trip, June 2007 DLP Disneyland Hotel DS Birthday Trip, Feb 09 Cheyenne Grandmas 60th BDay, Aug 12 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Aug 15 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Dec 17 Cheyene 1st Xmas at DLP!, Oct/Nov 18 Sequoia Lodge 1st H'ween at DLP!
FLORIDA TRIPS - Aug 2004 Bahama Bay Honeymoon, Aug 2006 Hampton Lakes 2nd Wedd Ann, Sept/Oct 2008 POR (1st MNSSHP!), Jul/Aug 17 RPR/POR, May/Jun 18 ASS/IDrive/HRH, Aug 22 Me50/DD21/DS18 US&Somewhere on the 192
Shazzabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 16, 06:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Uptonspark
Excited about Disney

Uptonspark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
When we purchased our card about a month ago I seem to remember checking and noting that its not valid at the London Bubba Gumps.
Uptonspark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 16, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Shazzabelle
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Uptonspark View Post
When we purchased our card about a month ago I seem to remember checking and noting that its not valid at the London Bubba Gumps.
Bummer Thank you

DISNEYLAND PARIS TRIPS - March 2006 DLP Sante Fe DD Birthday Trip, June 2007 DLP Disneyland Hotel DS Birthday Trip, Feb 09 Cheyenne Grandmas 60th BDay, Aug 12 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Aug 15 Cheyenne Wedd Ann, Dec 17 Cheyene 1st Xmas at DLP!, Oct/Nov 18 Sequoia Lodge 1st H'ween at DLP!
FLORIDA TRIPS - Aug 2004 Bahama Bay Honeymoon, Aug 2006 Hampton Lakes 2nd Wedd Ann, Sept/Oct 2008 POR (1st MNSSHP!), Jul/Aug 17 RPR/POR, May/Jun 18 ASS/IDrive/HRH, Aug 22 Me50/DD21/DS18 US&Somewhere on the 192
Shazzabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 12:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
There's a Bubba Gumps in London?! I knew I loved visiting that city!

Saved us at least 30 minutes too - brilliant card
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WhereIBelong View Post
It is a loyalty card with benefits for holders.

You pay $25 for it. The first time you use it there is a $25 bonus - so you get your money back.

If your "birthday" is whilst you are there, you get another $25 bonus - it can be used with the initial bonus. The birthday one is valid from the first day of your birthday month until the 15th of the month after - they remove it on the 16th of that month. They do not know when your birthday is - they only see that you qualify for the bonus, so "proof" is not required.

The BIG BENEFIT is that you get priority seating - you go to the LSC (Landry Select club) desk - or just the front desk and show your card - you WILL be shown to the next available table. At Bubba Gump this saved us a 45 min+ wait.

You will be treated like royalty - a manger comes to the table and deals with your discount and checks everything is ok etc.

You also earn points which can be converted to discounts when you get to $25 worth.

When applying, put United Kingdom in the address line -( the pull down box does not always give you the right address and you have less chance of receiving the card.)
The T&Cs of the card state that ID is required to redeem the birthday reward. However it seems that in reality it usually is not asked for. If it is and it's not actually your birthday just be prepared to try the card again in another restaurant
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 16, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Shazzabelle
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Wee_Red View Post
There's a Bubba Gumps in London?! I knew I loved visiting that city!

Saved us at least 30 minutes too - brilliant card
Yes! Very near Leicester Square and the M & M World shop thingy!

Old 29 Jul 16, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinker's Mum
slightly serious Dibber

How long does the card take to come through? Just wondering if we are too late now for our forthcoming trip?
First visit to DLP! Campanile Val De France July 2020
Back to Mickey's Lake Villa! Was 2020, then 2021 & now 2022!
Tinker's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread