Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 25 Feb 18, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Originally Posted by clochette View Post
We too watched Illuminations on Wednesday. We had quite a good view too but were more to one aside than you.
Love your parade photos. Again, you were in a very similar place to us but we were watching the day before.

I'd better get on with my trio report so we can compare notes!
Enjoyed reading about your first day. I spent most of today napping, I think I'm still recovering from the trip so will hopefully get day 2 up on Wednesday
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 18, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
kadypants
slightly serious Dibber

Aaah love the detail in this trippie!

I've yet to see Coco. I really need to remedy that soon!

What a fab first day! Coming out of the parks with the crowds can be really disorientating. Glad you found a CM who didnt run away! Lol
kadypants is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 18, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kadypants View Post
Aaah love the detail in this trippie!

I've yet to see Coco. I really need to remedy that soon!

What a fab first day! Coming out of the parks with the crowds can be really disorientating. Glad you found a CM who didnt run away! Lol
Thank you!

You really do, especially now it's an Oscar winner!

Haha, DH was ready to have a giant strop so I was very pleased not all the CMs ran away
MrsSilverStar is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Palm trees
Apprentice Imagineer

What a nice read, and can I echo others comments that it's the detail which makes it interesting, your descriptive writing skills are spot on. I've also made a mental note to make sure we watch Coco before we go!
Also, I think I saw this on one of your other trip report days- i'm not good at reading in order!- that you've got a provisional countdown for Disneyworld. I think it's a great idea, it gives you something to work towards.
Palm trees is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Apr 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a nice read, and can I echo others comments that it's the detail which makes it interesting, your descriptive writing skills are spot on. I've also made a mental note to make sure we watch Coco before we go!
Also, I think I saw this on one of your other trip report days- i'm not good at reading in order!- that you've got a provisional countdown for Disneyworld. I think it's a great idea, it gives you something to work towards.
Thank you, that’s really kind of you. I loved writing the trippie and reliving it all so it’s an added bonus that people have actually enjoyed it!
Definitely watch Coco, it’s very sweet.
Yes that’s right...planning for Oct 2021 - would love to go sooner but want to give ourselves plenty of time to save up properly for it.
Thanks for reading and commenting.
Old 15 May 18, 10:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

What an excellent first day!

Love your Mickey jumper on the train.

I wasn't sure about the Disney bus at Paris as it is an upcharge, but getting given everything on the train and heading straight into the parks while your bag is delivered to the hotel sounds like a dream!

Your photos are fab, I had forgotten how beautiful DLP was with place making details like Skull Rock , and the castle is gorgeous too. No wonder you kept saying how beautiful it was

Love your ears. Glitter always wins in my opinion.

I'm glad that Heath is enjoying it and liked the rides,even if he wasn't keen on the drops in Pirates of the Caribbean (my favourite part!)

You got a prime spot for bit the parade and the fireworks, with some tasty looking pizzas inbetween - yum!

The night time show looks stunning. Did they do Disney songs in French?

Unlucky getting lost on the way back to the hotel. 35 minutes doesn't seem so long but after an early start and a busy day I expect it felt like forever. I'm sorry but I did laugh about the CM running away from you

Looking forward to reading what the next day has in store.

Originally Posted by GopherLass View Post
Because I'm a weirdo, I spent several minutes looking at the parade snaps and checking out all the face characters' "cold weather kit". I especially liked Tiana's velvet cape!
I did the exact same thing. I thought it was nice that they gave Aladdin a nice warm rustic looking jacket as he would freeze in his little purple waistcoat!

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 02:47 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsSilverStar
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
What an excellent first day!

Love your Mickey jumper on the train.

I wasn't sure about the Disney bus at Paris as it is an upcharge, but getting given everything on the train and heading straight into the parks while your bag is delivered to the hotel sounds like a dream!

Your photos are fab, I had forgotten how beautiful DLP was with place making details like Skull Rock , and the castle is gorgeous too. No wonder you kept saying how beautiful it was

Love your ears. Glitter always wins in my opinion.

I'm glad that Heath is enjoying it and liked the rides,even if he wasn't keen on the drops in Pirates of the Caribbean (my favourite part!)

You got a prime spot for bit the parade and the fireworks, with some tasty looking pizzas inbetween - yum!

The night time show looks stunning. Did they do Disney songs in French?

Unlucky getting lost on the way back to the hotel. 35 minutes doesn't seem so long but after an early start and a busy day I expect it felt like forever. I'm sorry but I did laugh about the CM running away from you

Looking forward to reading what the next day has in store.

I did the exact same thing. I thought it was nice that they gave Aladdin a nice warm rustic looking jacket as he would freeze in his little purple waistcoat!
Hello! Thanks for popping by, it's making me relive it all over again.

I would definitely pay for the train/luggage deal again, it was awesome being able to head straight into the park.

They did the songs in a mix of French and English. Ah, it is such a beautiful park. It was a shame we didn't get many nice blue skies for the photos though.

I'll be bringing my glittery ears to WDW next October!

Ha, I laughed myself but Mark did not see the funny side at first
Old 15 May 18, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
I thought it was nice that they gave Aladdin a nice warm rustic looking jacket as he would freeze in his little purple waistcoat!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List