Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 1 Feb 18, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Macapple
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile Disney pick up for Kennedy

Hi,
Do any of the buses to Kennedy pick up from Disney Springs? I’m trying to organise transportation for my parents from POFQ to KSC but the ones I’ve found go from all star music or the Swan. But this would take almost an hour to get to (according to MDE directions). Not sure if they’d be comfortable getting an Uber. Thanks.
Macapple is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 18, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
We were definitely picked up from Disney springs in 2014 I think I booked this with Orlando attractions but I would have to go through my old emails to check.
The pick up was early and we were staying at POFQ so had to get a taxi to DS.
Old 5 Feb 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Macapple
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Thanks for that, I’ll look them up and see what they offer now. Sounds like an Uber/taxi is going to be unavoidable.
Old 5 Feb 18, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Andi
VIP Dibber

We purchased our KSC with Transportation Tickets through Orlando Attractions for this August and when the voucher arrived it said the pick up was All Stars Music, I think it was Music but was definitely All Stars.

DVC - Animal Kingdom Lodge

International Drive 2002, All Star Movies 2005, Renaissance at Seaworld 2008, Rosen Plaza & POFQ 2010, Saratoga Springs Resort 2012, Hotel New York DLP 2013, Rosen Plaza and Old Key West 2014, AKL, BLT & SSR July 2015, Crowne Plaza NYC, AKL, Cabana Bay, AKL Nov 2017, Crowne Plaza NYC April 2018, Rosen Plaza, AKL and GFV August 2018, Australia Nov 2018, RCI Cruise August 2019, Rosen Plaza, Pop Century August 2022
Andi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
rosiebun3
Apprentice Imagineer

rosiebun3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 4
That’s interesting as I have just booked a tour with orlando Attractions to St Augustine and our pick up is also All star music so perhaps they don’t pick up from DS anymore.
Old 13 Feb 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
TeFiti
Trying for More Ears

Hi,
We did this last week, we booked through FloridaTix. They use GrayLine, so when you get your voucher through from FloridaTix you then phone GrayLine to confirm date and pickup. They can pick you up from your hotel for a fee of $10pp or $25 flat rate if more than 2 people. And that is a return fee. So we paid $25 for 4 adults return from Port Orleans Riverside, on top of the £70pp i think it was for the KSC ticket plus coach transfer.
TeFiti is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Macapple View Post
Hi,
Do any of the buses to Kennedy pick up from Disney Springs? I’m trying to organise transportation for my parents from POFQ to KSC but the ones I’ve found go from all star music or the Swan. But this would take almost an hour to get to (according to MDE directions). Not sure if they’d be comfortable getting an Uber. Thanks.
We did a trip with Orlando attractions and there were only pick ups from All Stars and Swan
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 18, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Macapple
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Thanks, they managed to book via their travel agent and pick up is at the Swan. They will either risk an Uber or take a taxi. Thanks to all for your help x