Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 22 Feb 18, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ABZLocal View Post
I was told that there wasn't anyone higher. What I never said in the earlier post was I asked her to please share my feedback with her unnamed boss and would appreciate a follow up. She didn't make any promises but to be fair to her, she did pass to Jennifer. Never got anywhere with her so waiting the next person. She stuck with the same line, executive decision to be consistent and nobody who booked direct is getting a move unless paid for. £500 for POR for a week. No chance!

I was half thinking they may offer something eventually along with a Non disclosure agreement to make me go away and not post anywhere. Time will tell. Good luck everyone.
yep

perfectly legitimate to offer you something (to go away quietly) and not offer it to anyone else.

That's why you all should make as much noise as possible

so its easier just to do the right thing and give it to everyone.

THERE IS A VERY slim chance that they don't ACTUALLY think any thing is wrong - so you are doing them a favour by letting them know how strongly you feel!

There will be a tipping point - there was the last time - someone with the power just has to say - for heavens sake why are we treating people so badly - give them a free move and discount CBR to the US summer market (like they did last year)

But that takes someone very close to the top...

This guy...

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
QueenElsa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Is it one year today?
QueenElsa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
wheety1621
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by ABZLocal View Post
nobody who booked direct is getting a move unless paid for. £500 for POR for a week. No chance!
£500 for a week? That's ridiculous! We paid just over £300 for 2 weeks for POFQ to move from CBR. Good luck with calls people.
wheety1621 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by QueenElsa View Post
Is it one year today?
I think it is. I might celebrate by sending off another email.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
eckmcg
Earning More Ears

We are booked with Tui for October & have been following this thread & decided to contact tui with a view to asking for a move as we have not been told about the riviera & skylines. Just of the phone with them & they are denying any knowledge of construction until we mentioned that it is on their website, the operator then stated that the skylines will be complete by October then hung up, not sure how to take this forward any advice would be gratefully received
eckmcg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:40 AM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wheety1621 View Post
£500 for a week? That's ridiculous! We paid just over £300 for 2 weeks for POFQ to move from CBR. Good luck with calls people.
I bet there’s only over-priced royal rooms left now. So not only do we have to pay to move, we have to pay for a room upgrade we don’t want.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by eckmcg View Post
We are booked with Tui for October & have been following this thread & decided to contact tui with a view to asking for a move as we have not been told about the riviera & skylines. Just of the phone with them & they are denying any knowledge of construction until we mentioned that it is on their website, the operator then stated that the skylines will be complete by October then hung up, not sure how to take this forward any advice would be gratefully received
Email Kathy.Matthews@Disney.com voicing your displeasure at the situation and that TUI are refusing to engage with Disney about it.

FYI, people who booked with TUI have been moved by Disney for free.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post
eckmcg
Earning More Ears

Thanks SteveyJ I am absolutely raging & disgusted with Tui
eckmcg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
SteveyJ
Imagineer

TUI has that effect on people.
SteveyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
I think it is. I might celebrate by sending off another email.
Still waiting on my umpteen emails to be answered 😂😂
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread