Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 21 Feb 18, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

Oh my goodness, thank you for telling me, the hotel map makes it look like it is all on the one site but with the club area over to oneside naplesbayresort/propertymap. Not so sure I want to stay there now as we were looking to spend a few days by the pool and popping back to the room for snacks and drinks but this will be a pain.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
carolineonecat
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I have stayed in both Hyatt House hotel and The Inn at Pelican bay
Both very nice - the Inn at pelican bay was out of town slightly but had a golf cart that took you up and down to the beach
Old 23 Feb 18, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
happytinkerbell
Looking for my Ears

We stayed at the Inn on 5th last September, club level and it was magical, the pool is in main hotel on one side and hot tub and roof terrace on club side, also get free car parking, and rides to and from the beach with umbrella and chairs, not too far to beach and lots of bars and restaurants and great shops too. Staff were great, and good food around the pool.
happytinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We are staying at the inn on Fifth for 4 nights. We decided against club level as I felt if we paid the extra for it (and it was expensive) we would feel obliged to eat and drink there as it was “paid for”. I’m looking forward to having a wander and eating at our leisure. There’s a great place nearby that does brunch and another place does the best burgers in Florida apparently
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
weg831
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by MinniMouse View Post
We are staying at the inn on Fifth for 4 nights. We decided against club level as I felt if we paid the extra for it (and it was expensive) we would feel obliged to eat and drink there as it was “paid for”. I’m looking forward to having a wander and eating at our leisure. There’s a great place nearby that does brunch and another place does the best burgers in Florida apparently
Would be interested in the names of these restaurants if you don’t mind! Thanks
weg831 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by weg831 View Post
Would be interested in the names of these restaurants if you don’t mind! Thanks
Brooks brothers is the burger place, photos in my last trippie! Bistro 821 on 5th Avenue is another of our favourites too. We have stayed at the Inn which is lovely, the Hilton, also nice but a good drive out from 5th Avenue. We've also stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott which apart from the screaming child was pleasant enough! Our favourite is the Bellasera but it's getting too expensive now so for Christmas I have the Ramada booked with free cancellation should the prices drop at the Bellasera!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Yanto View Post
Hi,

We stayed in the Inn on 5th two years ago absolutely superb.
Another thumbs up for inn on fifth staying sepr
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 18, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Yes, Brooks Burgers, thanks Pussycat Doll Meant to be amazing. Cheap too. Have a look at the pictures on Pussycat Dolls trip report The breakfast place I was liking the look of is Janes. It's not as near as I thought, must have been thinking of somewhere else, however it looks lovely. Good reports on tripadvisor. Love a brunch
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 18, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Rebelrebel
Imagineer

For those who have stayed at Inn on the Fifth which view rooms are best, pool or Fifth Ave? I'm worried about noise as I'm a light sleeper.
Rebelrebel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 18, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
feelingnuts
slightly serious Dibber

we had a pool room and upgraded for one that opened on to the pool level. We didn't notice any noise in our room from people in the pool and we generally found it was a quiet hotel.
feelingnuts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List