Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 22 Feb 18, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Doggie Diva
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Uncle Kenny’s BBQ on highway 27 by citrus tower
Doggie Diva is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Sorry for jumping in the thread guys, but I'm passionate about BBQ and I've wondered if any of you on Dibb shared my passion. Great to see some do.
If anyone is interested, here is one of my smoking videos
I have a smoker YorkshireT, it's a wood fired one. I love doing brisket and find it's all in the prep work. I follow The Smoker King.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by angelbabe View Post
I have a smoker YorkshireT, it's a wood fired one. I love doing brisket and find it's all in the prep work. I follow The Smoker King.
Good one angelbabe. We are quite a rare breed. Maybe we should set up a Dibb BBQ / smoker sub group lol.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by theCMG View Post
Great brisket in the smokehouse at chessington, better than anything I've had yet at Disney though the Polite Pig at Disney springs gets some good write ups. I also enjoyed Bubbalou's Bodacious BBQ and not only for the name
When ever I'm in Chessington I know where to come...
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:53 AM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Good one angelbabe. We are quite a rare breed. Maybe we should set up a Dibb BBQ / smoker sub group lol.
Great idea
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 02:32 AM  
Link to this Post
MarkUKinOrlando
Imagineer

I'd like to know the answer too, more though is there any really excellent BBQ in the Orlando area?

I'm not sure there's any really great BBQ in Orlando. 4 Rivers I've heard of, but never been. I'd like to try it.
Have you tried Cecil's on South Orange Avenue? I've been to most BBQ places in Orlando and this is a favourite. It's a one-off, no frills diner.

cecilsbbq

4Rivers is good...great for some food, so-so for others

The Ace Café next to the Lynx bus station downtown are introducing Oklahoma Joe's BBQ soon, our catering manager at work swears it is one of the best.
MarkUKinOrlando is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MarkUKinOrlando View Post
Have you tried Cecil's on South Orange Avenue? I've been to most BBQ places in Orlando and this is a favourite. It's a one-off, no frills diner.

cecilsbbq

4Rivers is good...great for some food, so-so for others

The Ace Café next to the Lynx bus station downtown are introducing Oklahoma Joe's BBQ soon, our catering manager at work swears it is one of the best.
Never even heard of it Mark. Looks great, like you say, no frills, Texas style, brisket being a speciality.
Looks like there are some much better BBQ places around Orlando than I'd ever known or given credit for.
Hopefully OP now has some decisions to make!
Old 23 Feb 18, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Anyone see James Martins American adventure yesterday? He was in a restaurant called Angelo's in Fort Worth looked good.
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Very interested in this too as my OH loves brisket and I love burnt ends. We love BBQ in general. Another massive fan of Reds here too. We frequent our one in Liverpool very often.

Will check out Uncle Kenny's now as we are happy to drive for a good BBQ. We are definitely trying 4 Rivers.
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Paddcomp
Imagineer

Mobile

I need to stop reading restaurant reviews, I need to fit Uncle Kennys in to our schedule now.
Easter 2014 - Oak Island cove Dibb Villa
Easter 2018 - Lindfields Dibb Villa
Paddcomp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List