Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 13 Feb 18, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
toffiness
Very Serious Dibber

toffiness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Gifts and Amenities preorder?

What is the best way to order stuff for when we are there.

Trying to order the rainforest day passes and maybe something in the room for when we board.

I don't have a fax machine and do not fancy phoning long distance. Am i out of options?
toffiness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 18, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

I tried a free online fax mach8ne and it didn’t work. Ended up phoning and spend8ng a bit sorry
Old 15 Feb 18, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
When I call the US, I use Planet Talk.

Call to landlines

1p/min

Access Number
0843 375 1020

So just dial that number, then dial in DCLs number when promoted (inc dialling codes) and hey presto it's 1p per minute!

Joa
Old 15 Feb 18, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
W3LUM
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post

Call to landlines

1p/min

Access Number
0843 375 1020

So just dial that number, then dial in DCLs number when promoted (inc dialling codes) and hey presto it's 1p per minute!

Joa
Hi 1p/min will be Planet Talk's service charge but you will still have to pay your telephone providers access charge.
99 All star mu Apr02 Residence Inn Seaworld Dec02 All Star sp Port Orleans Apr04 Sheraton Villages Disney Magic Tradewinds St Petes Sep05 Sheraton Villages~Dolphin Dec07 Sheraton Safari Villages Disney Magic Sheraton Villages Apr08 Sheraton Villages Disney Magic Dec09 Sheraton Villages Coronado Springs Mar10 Sheraton Villages Disney Magic transatlantic May11 Disney Magic Alaska Dec11 Villages Disney Dream Dec12 Disney's Vero Beach Villages Disney Fantasy Dec13 Villages Disney Fantasy
W3LUM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 18, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by W3LUM View Post
Hi 1p/min will be Planet Talk's service charge but you will still have to pay your telephone providers access charge.
Isn't the number a 1p a minute number though
Old 16 Feb 18, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by W3LUM View Post
Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Isn't the number a 1p a minute number though
Yes, but still cheaper in most cases. It would all depend what plan you have and who provides your telephone service.

Better still, use the freephone number for DCL! 0800 171 2317
Old 27 Feb 18, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
toffiness
Very Serious Dibber

toffiness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

Thank you!
toffiness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 18, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
W3LUM
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post

Call to landlines

1p/min

Access Number
0843 375 1020

Joa
thanks Joa for info about Planet Talk. I have just downloaded the app and received £1 free credit to use and calls to US 0.5p per minute.
99 All star mu Apr02 Residence Inn Seaworld Dec02 All Star sp Port Orleans Apr04 Sheraton Villages Disney Magic Tradewinds St Petes Sep05 Sheraton Villages~Dolphin Dec07 Sheraton Safari Villages Disney Magic Sheraton Villages Apr08 Sheraton Villages Disney Magic Dec09 Sheraton Villages Coronado Springs Mar10 Sheraton Villages Disney Magic transatlantic May11 Disney Magic Alaska Dec11 Villages Disney Dream Dec12 Disney's Vero Beach Villages Disney Fantasy Dec13 Villages Disney Fantasy
W3LUM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List