Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 20 Feb 18, 07:30 AM  
Link to this Post
whlparkstone
Imagineer

Mobile Orlando City Soccor seats

We are looking to book tickets for a game.

Can anyone recommend a good seating position within the stadium? I know that price differs upon where you sit..but would happily pay more if it is actually worth it.

Thanks
Old 20 Feb 18, 09:58 PM  
Link to this Post
ianc
Apprentice Imagineer

Depends really on what angle you want to view the pitch. If you want a TV-type view then in line with the centreline, but that is where the most expensive seats are, plus they come with hospitality packages. The west side is more expensive than the east side, but the TV screen is in front of you, so easier to see replays. That is the side the TV cameras are on and the benches. Also, if you are going to an afternoon game, bear in mind where the sun will be - most of the east side you'll be in the sun for 2hrs, so the west side is better then for shade. The cheapest are the two ends - the south end (Church St) is seated - the north end is standing only and where the hard core fans go with their banners, drums and smoke.
Personally, I go either side of the middle on the side, where the cheaper (no hospitality seats are), so a compromise, and on the west side if afternoon. Bear in mind that fans in front of you get excited if something happens (a foul or near the goalmouth) and will stand up.
ianc is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I wanted the full on experience so went for, to quote the post above "the north end is standing only and where the hard core fans go with their banners, drums and smoke" getting the re-sale tickets from Ticketmaster.

I'm a Brighton season ticket holder and have watched us home and away for most of my life, and I must have been to well over 1,000 game. I'm not sure any of them had an atmosphere quite like I experienced in Orlando.

Hopefully this link works: facebook/DarrenMcKay...4428145046811/

I did feel a bit like an imposter initially, being well aware of the group i was standing with, but I gave it my all and joined in with everything and was soon accepted.

It helped that I'd been in a bar for a good 2-3 hours beforehand and carried on with the beer in the stadium too. It was a great day!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
I'll add that I didn't consider any of the seats expensive at all.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
maddo11
slightly serious Dibber

maddo11's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Im looking at going to a game on April 21st when im there. im at Sea World during the day. how far away is the stadium from there and is there parking available?
maddo11 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

We went last April and chose seats in Section 111, Row G 5 – 8, after working out how we could be in shade as it was a 4.00pm kick off. We wanted to be near the teams coming out, and higher up. They were $57.00 plus tax each. There were cheaper resale tickets available when we bought them.

The away fans were in section 108 or 109 – there weren’t too many of them. The Supporters Section behind the goal is a safe standing area. If you are around this area, note there is a designated smoke device area here, and the supporters in The Wall area use a lot of smoke!

There are some photos from our seats and more general info on my mini report in the Sport section - link below
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 18, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Hoping to see the new stadium when we are next out there.

Beautiful 4 Bedroom Villa with private pool and spa on the popular High Grove Community

Lovely view over a conservation area

Villa website : www.floridavillausa.com
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List