Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 27 May 18, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
leighlee
Getting Excited

Orlando Shopping Haul Part 2 - Bath & Body Works

Here's my second Orlando Haul which is my Bath and Body Works purchases. I love this store and can't wait to stock up whenever I'm in the US. In order to make the most of the online offers I made a few orders online and used Fairytale Personal Shopper so I could get the parcels delivered to the hotel when I was in Orlando. This was a great service and it only cost $15 (it's now $20 but it's more than worth it). Beth and Tim delivered it to the resort personally and we met them in the reception area. They were both lovely and gave us some great tips when we chatted to them. I can't recommend this service enough as there are some great bargains to be had online.

I stocked up on the fine fragrance mists. They are all summer holiday type fragrances that are perfect for summer. I bought Oahu Coconut Sunset, In The Sun, At The Beach and Waikiki Beach Coconut. I will be honest and admit that I didn't know what they would smell like (other than the description) but I just liked the names and how they invoke summer holidays. They were all $6 (usually they are $13-14).

I also bought 3 Watermelon Lemonade mists for $6 each.

I have wanted to try B&BW candles for ages, so I picked up a couple when they were $12.95 (instead of the usual $24.50). I picked up my favourite all time scent Watermelon Lemonade (fragrance notes watermelon ice, sparkling water & meyer lemon) which is the perfect summer scent and Suntan (fragrance notes orange blossoms, bright citrus & soft coconut husk) which is just the perfect summer holiday scent. I haven't had a chance to use them yet (with a candle warmer, I don't light candles).

Again with the Watermelon Lemonade, this time gentle foaming hand soap, gentle foaming hand soap with avocado oil and creamy luxe hand soap. I think these cost $3.50.

I decided to buy some more products from In The Sun range (fragrance notes sunkissed neroli, sparkling orange flower & bronzed sandalwood). I bought another fragrance mist, the sand & sea salt body scrub and air brush body bronzer all for $6 each. I also picked up an In The Sun Ultra Shea Body Cream (not pictured as I have used most of it already) and a Watermelon Lemonade Ultra Shea Body Cream (both $6 each).

I bought quite a few Anti-Bacterial Hand Gels in various scents (which cost $6 for 5).

I also bought a couple of PocketBac holders for the gels above. They cost $1 for the small one and $3.75 for the bigger one.

Well that's my haul. I got some great deals and only wish that I could have fit more into my suitcase (probably a good job there is a limit otherwise I would have bought tonnes more.

Leighlee

Orlando Shopping Haul Part 1 - Pins and Other Things

Shopping Haul Part 3 - Bits and Bobs

I will use up all my Meal credits if it kills me Trip Report 2016
1997, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2005 - IDrive/ 2003 - NY, Oahu & LV/2008 IDrive, Miami, POFQ/2010 - IDrive, POFQ & HRH/ 2010 - NY/2011 - Rome/ 2011 - LV/ 2012 - POFQ & HRH/2013 - DL, Oahu & LA/ 2015 - DLP/ 2015 - DL, LV & LA/ 2016 - POFQ & HRH/2017 DLP/2018 RPR & POR/2019 - NY/2022 - RPR & POR / 2022 - DLP / 2023 - CB & POR / 2023 - DLP / 2024 - CB & POR

Edited at 01:22 PM.
leighlee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Peach Bellini is my favourite scent DIL and I spent a fortune in there in March
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Peach Bellini is my favourite scent DIL and I spent a fortune in there in March
Helen

Would you believe that we only visited B&BW twice over the course of 4 weeks. Never been known before but Joan now waits for the "buy 3 get 3 free" offers and the 20% discount by email and combines them.

Joan says that she thinks that Sea Island Cotton is her favourite and they've been doing that for years.

Mick
Old 27 May 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mick we were in 3times in 3 weeks just managed to have loads of coupons etc between us DIL 1likes all there Coconut scents DIL2 the same as Joan and DIL 3 the Cherry Merlot but as they say when I bring stuff back beggars can't be choosers
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 18, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Mick we were in 3times in 3 weeks just managed to have loads of coupons etc between us DIL 1likes all there Coconut scents DIL2 the same as Joan and DIL 3 the Cherry Merlot but as they say when I bring stuff back beggars can't be choosers
Helen

Joan wants me to add that I didn't prevent any visits and she was happy with what she bought. Went to the Loop once and WGV once.

Mick
Old 27 May 18, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Mick I'm sure after all these years you know better we are still armatures 36 years compared to you and Joan but Ian's learnt to go with the flow as I have when he goes to the golf when we are there as I said in another thread pick your battles easier all round
Old 28 May 18, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Quick question,
Where can you get the discount vouchers for BBW? My OH loves the place.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Just sign up by email T up a separate account as you get loads of emails I have all my Us store emails on one account
Old 31 May 18, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
leighlee
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by tspill View Post
Quick question,
Where can you get the discount vouchers for BBW? My OH loves the place.
You just sign up on the bath and BodyWorks website and you get daily emails with there offers which are constantly changing or check out the website as there are always offers on the front page if you are ordering online.

Leighlee
1997, 1998, 2000, 2002, 2005 - IDrive/ 2003 - NY, Oahu & LV/2008 IDrive, Miami, POFQ/2010 - IDrive, POFQ & HRH/ 2010 - NY/2011 - Rome/ 2011 - LV/ 2012 - POFQ & HRH/2013 - DL, Oahu & LA/ 2015 - DLP/ 2015 - DL, LV & LA/ 2016 - POFQ & HRH/2017 DLP/2018 RPR & POR/2019 - NY/2022 - RPR & POR / 2022 - DLP / 2023 - CB & POR / 2023 - DLP / 2024 - CB & POR
leighlee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List