Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Feb 08, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
alim
Apprentice Imagineer

I was going to let DD 6 buy one over there as well. If I could get it for $130 or so a real bargain. If not she will have to wait and we can buy it at £100 here
Old 21 Feb 08, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post

You could try and order one from Dixons (or Currys.Digital, whatever it's called now) Tax Free, to collect at the airport. At least that way your saving some money.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 08, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post

When we went in January we had a real job finding any as everywhere was out of stock, in the end we managed to find a Toys R us that had five pink ones behind the counter (my husband nearly kissed the guy! ). They were worth it though as they were definately cheaper than buying from here. If not though you could try Gadget Asia they sell them for £140 with a card that contains 27 games including cooking mama's, brain training, dogs, mario etc.

Whatever you do buy one for yourself at the same time as it saves a lot of arguments later...
Old 21 Feb 08, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sunsetlakes
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We recently bought 2. Both from Toys R Us. One was red & Black the other pink - they seemed to have plenty in stock they also had same in Walmart.
sunsetlakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 08, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post

In December we bought little 'un a Zelda special edition DS lite in gold with the Zelda game from Circuit City (opposite Mall of Millennia) cost $159.74 for the kit (£80.97) they had a few different one sin there. the price for the DS was the sdame at all shops we went into, $129.99

Then in the Games place on the top floor of theFlorida Mall we bought a multi volatge charger for DS Lites for $9.99 and a mario case and some screen protectors.
Old 21 Feb 08, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
lucelltom
Trying for More Ears

we returned last friday the 15th. We did have a job to find one but we noticed a sign in gamestop window saying ds lites in stock on sunday 11th febuary. We thought we would try walmart first on the sunday and they had just had them in but only blue that was the colour we wanted thankfully. The price was 129.99 plus tax. We did notice they had them in gamestop a few days later
lucelltom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 08, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lucelltom View Post
we returned last friday the 15th. We did have a job to find one but we noticed a sign in gamestop window saying ds lites in stock on sunday 11th febuary. We thought we would try walmart first on the sunday and they had just had them in but only blue that was the colour we wanted thankfully. The price was 129.99 plus tax. We did notice they had them in gamestop a few days later
Darn it ! ... just my luck they come back into stock when we've just got home

...don't suppose anyone would pick one up for me ? ...pref the blue ...but any colour really other than pink (for my son)...don't mind paying in advance

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 08, 02:47 AM  
Link to this Post

We returned last week and they had them in gamestop,loads of them all colours,new ones $129.99 and used at $119.99.Hope this helps.

Regards Nickki
Old 25 Feb 08, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post

I was in wallmart lastweek and they had none in stock and the assistant who wasnt that helpful said they dont know when they will have.

Cheers
Old 25 Feb 08, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks everyone, looks like you have got to be in the right place at the right time, where is gamestop ? sounds like the place to head for.
Closed Thread