Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Nov 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Do you like yourself?

I should be doing the kitchen but I'm a little tired so I thought I would ask my dibb family if they like themselves.

I like myself because I'm a smashing bloke and I don't have anything bad to say about myself other than I need to stop eating as much rubbish and drinking Oyster Bay (basically I don't like my lack of self control).

So do you like yourself?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
meegraine
Serious Dibber

meegraine's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
This is an interesting question! Not one I've ever asked myself before!

I would say I like myself in some ways but not in others. I eat a lot of take-out so have stopped doing that and started running and working out 5 days a week which has made me realise how much our bodies can actually do! Currently trying to get Disney body ready!

I don't like the fact that I self sabotage sometimes but this is something I am trying to work on

Next Trip: Canary Islands June, 2023
meegraine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by meegraine View Post
This is an interesting question! Not one I've ever asked myself before!

I would say I like myself in some ways but not in others. I eat a lot of take-out so have stopped doing that and started running and working out 5 days a week which has made me realise how much our bodies can actually do! Currently trying to get Disney body ready!

I don't like the fact that I self sabotage sometimes but this is something I am trying to work on
Well for the running and working out that's impressive.

I guess I'm also guilty at times of self sabotage so let's as a dibb family work on this together.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Morning MH...
I like myself in the fact that I'm a giver and not a taker... I don't like myself in the way I write the written word though, It always gets taken the wrong way.
Perhaps I need to go back to school 😉
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
So do you like yourself?
Short answer: No.
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Morning MH...
I like myself in the fact that I'm a giver and not a taker... I don't like myself in the way I write the written word though, It always gets taken the wrong way.
Perhaps I need to go back to school 😉
I also like to give when I can (that doesn't happen too often nowadays).

I think you say how you feel and then don't feel what you say is how you feel and that makes you feel bad.
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
I also like to give when I can (that doesn't happen too often nowadays).

I think you say how you feel and then don't feel what you say is how you feel and that makes you feel bad.
I'm laughing at the first part because I have a filthy mind 😂 whether you meant it like that though I don't know 😆...not quite sure about the second part though 🤔😉
Rereading it I think you're right 👍

Edited at 11:11 AM.
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
No I’m very annoying, others seem to like me though and I wonder why sometimes!
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:17 AM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
No I’m very annoying, others seem to like me though and I wonder why sometimes!
Just annoying, what about not looking very happy.

Also why you up before lunchtime?
Old 16 Nov 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

Most of the time I’m okay but I can bare a grudge for years though and if I take a dislike to someone (can be immediate on meeting someone) I rarely ever change my mind.

Edited at 11:21 AM.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List