Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 16 Jan 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Duwsh
Helping Minnie

Mobile Magical Express

This might be so obvious and silly to ask but in regards to the magicl express do I need to do anything to make sure I’ve got a space on them? Or when will I receive information on this? I’ve just been watching vlogs and they mentioned it and I completely forgot about the whole thing!
March 21 - DLP
September 21 - WDW
Duwsh is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 20, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

They're like London buses if you just miss one there will be one along shortly.
You don't need to book a specific time. Just either call them or complete the online form.
Old 17 Jan 20, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
galaxyflorida
Apprentice Imagineer

Just book it online here: secure.reservations.disney.g...US/dme/dmeform

and once you've got to the desk they'll get you on the next bus that's going to your resort.

Orlando I-Drive April 2010, July 2017
New York and Washington October 2016
New York and Toronto July 2019
galaxyflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 20, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Just make sure that you've booked the Magical Express (through the options posted above). They will ask for your flight numbers when you book so they have a vague idea of what time you might need to use the Magical Express.

For going from MCO to Disney: when you arrive at the Magical Express check in point, they will check that you are booked (usually using a Magic Band, but if you don't have one they have other ways they can check though this might take a bit longer). Then direct you to a queue line for buses heading to your resort, and you just board the next bus that comes along.

For going from Disney to MCO: the day before checkout you will find an envelope on your room door. This envelope will contain a sheet of paper with the timing of the Magical Express you are booked on as well as the number of people in your party on this Magical Express. This timing is based on what time your flight departs from MCO. You will need this sheet of paper to make sure you can get onto the Magical Express, as the driver will ask for it when you board!

(One time I didn't have this due to a very last minute change thanks to imminent hurricane. This change had been confirmed with the CMs at Magical Express but they didn't have enough time to get this sheet of paper to me before departure. The driver was very reluctant to let me board without this sheet of paper...)