Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
TRIP REPORT: Day 12 Tokyo Disneyland – Thursday 3rd October

Disneyland opened today at 9am, so we left the hotel at 8am, and were in the park by 8.50am (albeit held at the ropes in World Bazaar until 9am). It definitely felt less busy than the previous visit two days ago.

Our first stop was to be for a Fastpass for Pooh’s Hunny Hunt (12pm – and by the way, the ride was down again), before walking straight to Splash Mountain, where the wait time was 15 minutes. We definitely had played this better today.

At 9.50am, we headed for breakfast at the Sweetheart Café, where I had a Mike Wazowski Melon Bread and water for Y500/£3.58 & Y200/£1.43. Matt didn’t fancy anything today.

We went around next to try for the lottery again, but no luck today. In fairness, we had had a good innings, given that we didn’t expect to win it at all on this trip.

Our next stop was It’s a Small World, which posted only a 5 minute wait; and then we crossed over to the Carousel for another 5 minute wait ride.

Knowing how busy the Haunted Mansion Holiday had been on our previous visit, we grabbed a Fastpass for 11.30am.

I was determined to try the Carnival Games today before they got too busy, so we wandered over there next. This was Y500/£3.58 per person per game. We lined up for the log toss first, but didn’t have any luck, so re-tried on the ball roll game, and I WON! We chose the big Chip plush, and got Chip, Dale and Mickey charms for the attempts that we ‘lost’. It was fun but it does soon add up!

It was time for our Haunted Mansion Holiday Fastpass next, so we rode that, and then wandered round to get a Space Mountain Fastpass.

At 12.30pm, it was time to use our Pooh’s Hunny Hunt Fastpass, and it was a cute attraction. Given my outfit choice today, I got some photos taken!

Another of my ‘must do’ snacks now, which was the pizza spring roll from Toontown (Y350/£2.51), before riding the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin, which was a 25 minute wait, but we knew we wanted to try it out, never having tried it before in Disneyland.

We wanted another of those pork katsu curries again today, so we headed towards Westernalnd for lunch at the Hungry Bear, but got stuck by the parade, so it took a little longer than planned, but was nice to see it again. We ordered two large curries, and two large Cokes, which came to Y3000/£21.52.

On our way back through, we stopped for more Castle photos and were lucky enough to find a creative Cast Member to take these shots which we love.

At 2.30pm, our Space Mountain Fastpass was ready to use, so we rode that. As we came off, one of the Cast Members was water painting on the floor, and we also saw Stitch & Angel greeting.

My sister had sent a message asking for a couple of items that I had sent her, so we picked those up next – a Buttercup and Lotso cup – but forgot to write the price down, sorry!

At 3pm, we spotted that Star Tours was a walk on, so we thought ‘why not’, and gave it a go. We got the one where Chewie splatted on the screen.

After this, we spotted that Alice’s Tea Party had no line, so we rode that next.

We stopped in the Queen of Hearts Banquet Hall next, as we had no plans to eat there, but I wanted to get some pictures, and it had been so busy every other time that we had tried. It’s definitely a stunning restaurant!

At 4pm, it was ice cream time! I got the other flavour popsicle (Peach & Raspberry) and Matt got the Mickey sandwich again (Y300/£2.15 each). We also bought two waters (Y200/£1.43 each).

Just generally wandering around the park, Matt was a bit shocked when he saw me sprint off ahead. When he caught up with me, he understood why – right in front of me were Panchito and Jose Carioca! Since I was a child, I had loved the Three Caballeros, and to meet these chaps was a dream! I didn’t get pictures with Panchito, but Jose Carioca was most important to anyway. I was most definitely not calm lol.

We were close to Pirates of the Caribbean, so being a walk on, we opted for another ride on that next, before searching for some Tokyo Disneyland pins. We couldn’t find the Land and SEA versions, so we got a Resort one instead. This was Y800/£5.73.

At 5.20pm, we decided to grab dinner, and went for Captain Hook’s Galley again. This time we went for two bacon & pineapple slices, plus drinks, which were Y720/£5.16 per combo, and a portion of potato & cheese bites for Matt, for Y340/£2.43.

Given that I needed to pack tonight, we decided to call it a day at this point, and were back at the hotel for 6.10pm. I showered, packed, and we were in bed for 8pm just to chill, and it was lovely!

Steps = 23,535

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Short legs
Excited about Disney

I agree that curry was delicious! Oh I could eat it now...
Short legs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by Short legs View Post
I agree that curry was delicious! Oh I could eat it now...
Ooh me too!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
The curry looks lovely and bacon and pineapple pizza sounds yummy!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
The curry looks lovely and bacon and pineapple pizza sounds yummy!
It was all delicious! We were really pleased with the food actually!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 31 Dec 20, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

A perfect last day... rides and food lokk great. Love your dress too xx
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List