Old 31 Dec 19, 08:05 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Great report! Thanks for sharing your trip. Loving all the tree photos.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 19, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridag1rl
Apprentice Imagineer

Fantastic trip we are currently at the airport in the Premier Inn bath road we fly tomorrow
Old 1 Jan 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
What a wonderful trip, we love New York and you managed to make the most of every minute! The Christmas Decorations were beautiful and a bargain, I’m not surprised you went back for more. A great report!
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 20, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Oh wow what a fantastic report! Going to New York at Christmas has been on my bucket list for years. I keep dropping not so subtle hints that my OH needs to take me for my 40th 😂.
Home Alone 2 is one of my favourite Xmas films so I can imagine I’ll well up like you did seeing the Christmas tree at the Rockefeller!
Your shopping habits are exactly like mine, I was so jealous of seeing people buy dozens of bargain candles on Candle Day on my Instagram.
Your decorations are lovely, plus Peppermint Bark is my favourite Ghiradelli chocolate! We also collect the different State licence plates, hoping for quite a few more this summer.
Thank you for posting

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 01:12 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Wow what a great trip you packed so much in and got a nice haul. We are hoping to go back to New York probably next January but Pre-Christmas looks amazing. The Christmas trees and lights everywhere look so lovely.

Didn’t know you could buy Naproxen in the US so that’s good to know.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jan 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarey
Imagineer

Excellent report. We went December 18 and loved all the decorations. Just booked for New Year 😊
Clarey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 06:18 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Great trip report, I love Panda Express too, so many lovely things you bought.
Ooh yeah Panda Express is a must!

Originally Posted by Buzz242 View Post
Great trippie, thanks for sharing
Originally Posted by Bluemoonno1 View Post
Great trip report...really enjoyed reading it
Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
We left the day you arrived, absolutely loved it.
Planning on going back next year for Nye.
Looked like you had a fab time
What a small world! Hope you had a great trip! NYE will be fab and it'll still be lit up with the trees etc, best of both worlds!

Originally Posted by PIGLET38 View Post
I went with a friend for the Macy’s Day parade and flew home on the 1st December. Loved New York at Christmas time. We did the Rockettes Show as well - they are amazing 😊. Loved reading your trippie and remembering my trip. Looks like you had a fab time.
It was spectacular! Why can't they tour here

Originally Posted by COL41 View Post
Loved reading your report. I was there from 2nd - 5th December and couldn’t agree more about The Rockettes. Amazing show and don’t think I’ve felt so Christmassy since I was about 7!
Agree, it's the most festive experience ever!

Originally Posted by hutton5 View Post
Ahh I loved your report. I'm of to New york in February for my daughters 13th birthday. She has no idea! Will tell her the day before. Reading your report has got me so excited to go back. Thank you x
Ah have an amazing time! Glad I could stir up the excitement!

Originally Posted by Biscaya View Post
Hi, loved your report. We have been to NY in early summer but would love to do a pre Christmas trip. Did you book this as a package or DIY? Just wondering how expensive December would be for a short visit.
Thanks
I booked as a package with Virgin who price matched British Airways - worked better for me as I am not a fan of BA and Virgin don't charge as many hidden fees. We paid £530 each from memory, for 3 nights at the Hudson including flights. Cheap and cheerful all things considered given I've paid more than that for flights before!

Originally Posted by Bee happy View Post
We were there for Thanksgiving flew out on 25th Nov - 3rd Dec, flights were cheap with BA, paid around £1100 for 5 of us Heathrow to JFK.
The flights are out now for those dates next year and are a fab price again,we are waiting for them to release flights for over New Year for next year
Wow that's another steal!

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Great report! Thanks for sharing your trip. Loving all the tree photos.
I was obsessed with the trees lol

Originally Posted by Floridag1rl View Post
Fantastic trip we are currently at the airport in the Premier Inn bath road we fly tomorrow
Ah hope you had an amazing time!

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What a wonderful trip, we love New York and you managed to make the most of every minute! The Christmas Decorations were beautiful and a bargain, I’m not surprised you went back for more. A great report!
Haha I can't resist a bargain!

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Oh wow what a fantastic report! Going to New York at Christmas has been on my bucket list for years. I keep dropping not so subtle hints that my OH needs to take me for my 40th 😂.
Home Alone 2 is one of my favourite Xmas films so I can imagine I’ll well up like you did seeing the Christmas tree at the Rockefeller!
Your shopping habits are exactly like mine, I was so jealous of seeing people buy dozens of bargain candles on Candle Day on my Instagram.
Your decorations are lovely, plus Peppermint Bark is my favourite Ghiradelli chocolate! We also collect the different State licence plates, hoping for quite a few more this summer.
Thank you for posting
Oh you must try to get over then! It seems that your goals are similar to mine indeed lol. We are back to the US for a big roadtrip this autumn so I have already started my shopping list lol

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Wow what a great trip you packed so much in and got a nice haul. We are hoping to go back to New York probably next January but Pre-Christmas looks amazing. The Christmas trees and lights everywhere look so lovely.

Didn’t know you could buy Naproxen in the US so that’s good to know.
Glad I could help!

Originally Posted by Clarey View Post
Excellent report. We went December 18 and loved all the decorations. Just booked for New Year 😊
Ooh exciting

A MASSIVE THANK YOU to everyone for reading and commenting! I'm so glad so many people enjoyed it!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ashc13
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Fab trip report and pics! Really enjoyed reading it. You squeezed lots in especially with your shoulder.
ashc13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Fab trip report..only just seen it!
You really did pack a lot in!
Love all what you bought.
We came back two weeks ago...our fifth time and also went with Virgin for three nights with hotel and it only cost £350 each... the hotel was on 8th Avenue the Row...like yours it was clean and we were out all day.
that's the reason we went as it was such a bargain!..would love to go at Christmas.
Well worth looking at Virgin sales next November again.
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Feb 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Another one of your trippies! Wahoo!

What a fab time you had, really covered so much ground and hit all the main Xmassy highlights too. Love that Mickey statute of liberty decoration!

Candle day... HOW did I not know about this?! Love bath and body works ones so much. I think you were very restrained really! X
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List