Notices
General DVC Discussion For discussion on how the DVC works and resort information.

Old 1 May 21, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Oh no don’t show me that, they’ve sold out now so I can’t swap over. 😩

Definitely on the cards at some point in the future if we don’t get there this year. 🤞🏼

Kat
Yes the video really wants to make you go doesn’t it!
Old 2 May 21, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Another good update as of yesterday:

dvcnews/resorts/saratoga...pdate-may-2021
Old 5 May 21, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Another good update as of yesterday:

dvcnews/resorts/saratoga...pdate-may-2021
Looks fantastic! I hope they won't try and 'rebalance' points against Saratoga Springs' favour...
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Walk around SSR.
The storm is starting so not sunny, but it is looking feet smart post Reno with the new paint etc isn’t it.

Old 10 Jul 21, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I'm seeing your countdown is at 20 days Yorkshire T, I'm guessing that will have to be re-arranged . I really hope Biden opens the border soon.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

So excited to see all the new changes it’s a beautiful resort
Fingers crossed we can all get there soon 🤞
vegboatride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 21, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by unixgirl View Post
I'm seeing your countdown is at 20 days Yorkshire T, I'm guessing that will have to be re-arranged . I really hope Biden opens the border soon.
Yes bummer, I was meant to be at Copper Creek I’ll also have to cancel my Vero stay this weekend, that was meant to be for Mrs YTs 50th

Booked for Xmas but half expecting another ‘surge’ and lockdowns again then, hopefully will come off. I’m booked in a 1 bed at Boardwalk for 4 nights and then a 1 bed at Saratoga for 4 nights before staying at the Confidante Miami Beach for Xmas itself.

People don’t believe it but Biden getting in I think directly led to delay in us getting back to the USA. Holiday would have been on if Trump had got in. God knows how long it will be before he lifts restrictions. Would not surprise me if it’s September.

Edited at 09:42 AM.
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 05:33 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Yes bummer, I was meant to be at Copper Creek I’ll also have to cancel my Vero stay this weekend, that was meant to be for Mrs YTs 50th

Booked for Xmas but half expecting another ‘surge’ and lockdowns again then, hopefully will come off. I’m booked in a 1 bed at Boardwalk for 4 nights and then a 1 bed at Saratoga for 4 nights before staying at the Confidante Miami Beach for Xmas itself.

People don’t believe it but Biden getting in I think directly led to delay in us getting back to the USA. Holiday would have been on if Trump had got in. God knows how long it will be before he lifts restrictions. Would not surprise me if it’s September.
Its such a shame you are having to cancel, especially for your wife's 50th. Biden is really cautious but it was alright for him and his retinue to travel to Cornwall for the G7 . I'm booked in November with the family in a 2bed at SSR and really hoping it comes off. Then I have a booking end of March for me to go to the spring runDisney (still hoping I can get a bib) split between SSR and Riviera as the 2019 points they replaced were done with Riviera points.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 21, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by unixgirl View Post
Its such a shame you are having to cancel, especially for your wife's 50th. Biden is really cautious but it was alright for him and his retinue to travel to Cornwall for the G7 . I'm booked in November with the family in a 2bed at SSR and really hoping it comes off. Then I have a booking end of March for me to go to the spring runDisney (still hoping I can get a bib) split between SSR and Riviera as the 2019 points they replaced were done with Riviera points.
I really didn’t care for Riviera when I visited, nor the points chart, but a lot give good reviews when staying there so I think I might do a few nights there at one point to see if I’m missing anything.
Old 11 Jul 21, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

I really didn’t care for Riviera when I visited, nor the points chart, but a lot give good reviews when staying there so I think I might do a few nights there at one point to see if I’m missing anything.
I wouldn't have thought of staying there but with the points being as they are I thought I'd give it a whirl - lots of points though and preferred view seems to be "not the carpark" which is a lot of extra points.