Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
TRIP REPORT: Day 13 Tokyo Disney SEA – Friday 4th October

It was an early start today, as SEA was opening at 8am, but I needed to finish packing (and I wanted to keep it really well organised to make unpacking easier when we got home), and drop our bags at Bell Services, so we were up at 6.15am, and out at 7.05am.

Disney SEA was definitely quieter at the turnstiles, no doubt the rainy weather had an effect here, but through the day, it definitely didn’t stay that way. However, since it was quiet now, we changed our game plan, and decided to try for Toy Story Mania Fastpasses first today….and we did it! We got 10.05am!

Now it was back to the plan – we walked around to Indiana Jones, and walked on. We decided to skip Raging Spirits as we just weren’t fussed about it the other day.

FUEGO!

Our next stop was to be Nemo Searider, which had a 10 minute wait posted. This time, we got Darla, Hank, Squirt and Squirt sequences which we loved!

Aquatopia was a walk on so we rode that next, and we were pretty pleased with what we had done by 9am, and the rain was finally easing up!

We decided to grab some breakfast next, ahead of our Toy Story Mania Fastpass, and we went back to Mamma Biscotti’s again. We got two apple custard danishes, a croissant, and a custard bun, plus one water, and an Alien Mochi, for Y1730/£12.41.

We then made our way over to take more Alien Mochi photos near to Toy Story Mania. On the way, we stopped by the Bigliaterra, but no luck again with the lottery today.

It was finally time for our Toy Story Mania Fastpass now, and we were off by 10.20am. I won…naturally.

We picked up some Tower of Terror Fastpasses next, which were timed at 11.30am.

Thankfully the sun had put his hat on! There is no doubt that this park is stunning, especially in the sunshine!

We had a ‘new’ thing to try now, and headed over to the Arabian Coast to see the 3D Genie show in the Magic Lamp Theatre. This was all in Japanese, so we didn’t have a clue what was going on, but it was cute! We then went to ride the Caravan Carousel (a two-storey carousel) which was a walk on. Loved the Genie ‘horses’.

We went back into the Mermaid Lagoon area next, and rode the Whirlpool, but it made me feel a bit whizzy woo so we didn’t ride anything else.

Close by was Tropic Al’s, which served the Tipo Torta, so we decided to try the pizza one, which cost Y380/£2.72. This was ok, we think they should switch the filling into the pizza spring roll and it would be perfect!

After this, we grabbed two waters (Y400/£2.86) before heading round to Nemo Searider to grab a new Fastpass for 1pm, before using our Tower of Terror Fastpasses for 12.10pm.

We were on a bit of a popcorn mission again today, so with some time to kill, we grabbed the strawberry flavour and sat by the American Waterfront for a bit (Y400/£2.86). It was very windy, but again, pretty nice to chill.

At 1pm, we went round to use our Nemo Searider Fastpass, and then of course, another Aquatopia ride (15 minutes wait time).

As we came off, we saw another Cast Member doing some water artwork on the floor, I think this is so clever, so I was so glad to see it!

Another popcorn was next on the agenda – Chinese Chilli. This was situated by Soaring and is apparently a new flavour. We liked it better than chocolate and strawberry, but not as much as curry. This was another Y400/£2.86.

We decided that we were pretty much done in SEA now, and there were some things in Disneyland that we wouldn’t mind finishing up, so we opted to switch parks. The time now was 2.30pm.

When we got to Disneyland, our first stop was the BBQ popcorn (Y400/£2.86). This again was tasty, and we ranked it #2 behind curry but ahead of Chinese Chilli. So that’s our popcorn league table, lol. We also grabbed two Cokes at the vending machine near Alice for Y400/£2.86 for both.

We then decided to go see the Philharmagic, which was a walk on (3.15pm).

And that was our time in Disneyland and Tokyo Disney Resort. We needed to grab some dinner which would be at Ikspiari, so Ikspiari would be our next stop. We went to Bon Voyage first to see what that was all about. I bought a Baymax cotton buds holder (Y950/£6.81), some It’s a Small World post-its (Y350/£2.51), and Tokyo Disney Resort stickers (Y500/£3.58), to round off my souvenier shopping. We did pop into the Disney Store too but didn’t buy anything.

Our food order at Ichizen-Ya was the same as last time, and it was every bit as yummy! I would 100% recommend. We wanted to try some of the other options but just kept going back lol.

We stopped by the supermarket for some provisions for tonight – Coke, water, and three cakes for breakfast (Y790/£5.67) since our flight home was early and we weren’t sure what would be at the airport. We also used up our loose change at Krispy Kreme and each chose a donut to have when we got to our airport hotel this evening.

And it was now time to go back to the hotel, collect our luggage, and catch our Limousine Bus to the airport. We got the bus at 6.05pm (we were moved from the 6.35pm since we were there early) and arrived at the domestic terminal of Haneda about 40 minutes later. This was great value and was very easy. We were staying at the Keikyu Ex Haneda, so had to get the subway but this was easy enough, and once checked in, I sorted out our hand luggage, showered, straightened my hair, and were able to chill by about 8.15pm, so I took the time to sort out my notes from the past couple of days.

I can’t believe it’s time to go home! What a phenomenal adventure it’s been!

Steps = 26,704

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Nov 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Another great day and I've loved reading along on your adventure!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Another great day and I've loved reading along on your adventure!
Thank for reading along!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 09:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Enchanted
Imagineer

Absolutely fantastic end to an amazing trip
Enchanted is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List