Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Our Fairytale in New York - December 2019

Firstly, an introduction to this trippie – last year, I found myself repeatedly faced with pictures of New York at Christmas, either in magazines, on the TV or online, and I made a declaration to myself and my husband (Matt) that next year, we would be there. Come the January sales, I found a deal I was happy with, and it was booked.

So on Tuesday 3rd December, I found myself at home, manically finishing off my work, so we could head to the airport mid-afternoon. I had been suffering for a couple of months with shoulder pain due to an impingement, and was having a particularly bad day with it that day, and had lost a lot of sleep that night, which was a shame, but I pushed through and dosed up on some Naproxen which I had bought on a previous trip to the USA.

In between work, I got the final bits and pieces done to prepare for the holiday itself, and at 3.30pm, was in a position that I could log off and head out! So we grabbed the cases, headed downstairs, got in the car, and hit the Holiday Road! (We opted to drive this trip rather than getting an airport car as the cost just couldn’t be justified for a 3 night trip and we felt the time difference coming home was something that Matt could manage).

The journey up the M3 was smooth, and we arrived at Terminal 3 at 5.15pm to meet our Meet & Greet Parking host. They arrived 40 minutes later which annoyed me no end. Anyway, we walked into the terminal and got a taxi to our hotel (Premier Inn Bath Road) which cost £12.40, and we checked into room 1170 for the night. It was a standard Premier Inn room, nothing much to remark on.

We headed down for dinner at Thyme pretty much straight away, and ordered two meal deals which came to £49.38. We also uplifted our main courses to steak for £4, and £4 to add a dessert. Drinks were £3.60 and a side of onion rings (I had a craving!) was £3.49, so it was £64.46 for the meal. It was nothing special, but it did the job, and options are limited in Heathrow!

I had the lamb koftas, Matt had chicken wings

Then we both had steak

And then I had lemon cheesecake, and Matt had a chocolate brownie

On the way back to the room, I grabbed a Costa tea (£2.40) and called for a taxi to collect us at 6.15am the next morning. I took a shower, and prepared our things for the next morning, before heading to bed for 8pm, where we watched ‘How To Spend It Well at Christmas’ and ‘I’m a Celebrity’, and I drifted off at 10am.

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 04:24 PM.
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Our Fairytale in New York / Day One / Wednesday 4th December 2019

Roll on the next day, and the alarm went off at 5am but we had both been awake for a little while, in truth. We headed down for breakfast at 5.30am, and were back in the room at 6am to collect our luggage ready for our 6.15am taxi which I had pre-booked the night before. This was on time and cost £12.

Check in and security at Terminal 3 were a breeze, and we wandered around the terminal for a while. We bought some drinks and mints for the flight (£7.99), a Vicks stick from Boots as I could feel a cold coming on (£2.40) and an Urban Decay Eyeshadow from Duty Free (£12.45). We then just sat and chilled until our gate was called at 7.50am.

We boarded at 8.30am but were delayed by about 1 hour as we had to wait for ice to be cleared from the wings. I took the opportunity on the flight to catch up on the recent episodes of Greys Anatomy and This Is Us, and Matt watched The Inbetweeners. I munched on some Percy Pigs along the way.

Lunch was served at 11.40am, and Matt had the last mac & cheese with pancetta on board, and I had the chicken & mushroom with mashed potato and peas (a bit like a fricassee), with Jacobs crackers, and a Gu chocolate, ginger & caramel pot, which was pretty decent, to be honest.

Afternoon tea was served at 4.15pm, which consisted of a mozzarella, rocket & tomato roll and scone which was an absolute treat!

We landed at 12.20pm and got through immigration at lightning speed, which I was incredibly grateful for as last time it took 2+ hours! Our baggage was through quite quickly after, and we were heading to the taxi rank at 1pm.

This was a flat fare of $58.92 plus tip, so a total of $70. I want to mention why we opted for a taxi – for those of you who read my trippie from back in 2016, you may remember that our subway journey to the City was horrendous and resulted in blood, sweat and tears (literally!). It is about $15-20 to get the train into Manhattan and between the two of us, we decided to pay a little extra and just get a cab so we could travel and relax. We agree it was the best decision and we wouldn’t do it any other way in future.

We arrived at our hotel (The Hudson) about 1.5 hours later (traffic was bad!). Another note here, as this hotel doesn’t have the best reputation. This trip was cheap. Very cheap, and was the only way we could afford it after Asia and various other expenditures through the year, saving to buy a house next year, etc. And the hotel was basic, rooms small, and dated. But it was clean and comfortable, and for this trip, that was what mattered. If this was what I needed in the future, I would book again; but it would not be my recommendation for a romantic or more deluxe break. I’m happy to answer any more questions if you have them.

When we arrived, we had a bit of a wait to check in, and when we did, at first, were given the wrong room number, so after a bit of too-ing and fro-ing, we got to our room. The plan was to dump the cases, change, and head out, but we found that the smoke alarm battery was low so it kept beeping, so I needed to deal with that at reception first. Not a great start, but thankfully, aside from crammed lifts, that was the only issues we had with the hotel for the trip.

We headed out, it must have been about 3-4pm by this time, and decided to try and get a sneak peak of the Rockefeller Tree before the lighting tonight. Well, it was bedlam, so we decided to avoid that area altogether for the rest of the day.

Instead, we went to a discount store on 5th Avenue which we had heard was good for candy (we left empty handed); the New York Public Library, to see the original Winnie the Pooh plushes again (Pooh is my favourite)

...Bryant Park Christmas Market

...and Grand Central Station

...so that was a few bits ticked off.

In the middle here, we picked up some pizza from 2Bros which is known for its $1 slices (two slices with a soda $2.99).

We planned to go to Times Square next, but we were not on the right Avenue, so we ended up at Herald Square, where it seemed only right to visit Target. We bought six bags of M&Ms, 2 boxes of Lucky Charms, some Goldfish, and some Cheetos for $36.17. On the way here, we saw the Empire State Building in all its glory!

We also went to Macy’s to see Santaland (I hadn’t realised there was ‘stuff’ inside Santaland other than Santa, so hadn’t applied for tickets) and the Holiday Lane. I saw a few decorations that I liked, but wanted to go to the Christmas Cottage before buying anything else, so we left empty handed.

Onwards to Times Square now where our first stop was naturally the Disney Store. I was lucky enough to snag a Liberty Minnie ornament, and I also got two of the reusable shoppers for $21.20. I had a big online order waiting for me at the hotel, so there was a lot more to come!

Whilst in the area, we stopped by the Red Steps…

…before visiting the Grand Slam souvenir store which had been recommended to me. We bought a licence plate (we’ve decided to collect these) and some scrapbook stickers for $9.74.

By now, it was dinner time so we decided on the Panda Express in nearby Hell’s Kitchen. I got the Beijing Beef and Honey Sesame Chicken with noodles, and Matt got the Teriyaki Chicken and Spicy Chicken with rice, and we shared a large soda, for $24.71. Bargain! We love Panda Express!

After this, we decided to head back to the hotel. It had been a long day, I was really tired because of rubbish sleep due to my shoulder, and we knew we had to unpack and collect our packages from Reception which I had ordered online. It took 20 minutes from Hell’s Kitchen, and we stopped by a Duane Reade on the way for a water ($2).

We picked up our packages at Reception (I ordered from 3 stores and it came in 7 boxes!) and we struggled but managed to get them upstairs in the end.

We were back in the room at 9pm and unpacked the boxes, our cases, and got showered ready for our first full day tomorrow! Once in bed, I was so happy to enjoy the Rockefeller Tree Lighting on TV, knowing it was just a few blocks away, and that my dreams would come true tomorrow when I could see it in the flesh!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Our Fairytale in New York / Day Two / Thursday 5th December 2019

We woke up at 5.45am today which I didn’t think was too bad, and we enjoyed a lie in until 7.30am.

This morning’s plan was to cover the 5th Avenue area before our scheduled Rockette’s show, so our first stop would be the LOVE sign but it had been removed for refurbishment which I didn’t know before. Round the corner was the Christmas Cottage, so we headed there but found everything very expensive ($25 a pop, and Macy’s had 50% off everything so much cheaper!) so we decided to go back to Macy’s later in the trip.

For breakfast, we stopped by a Dunkin’ and got a Bagel Twist (yummy!), two apple crunch donuts, a bag of munchkins (for later) and two orange juices for $13.36.

And then, we were at the Tree, and it was beautiful! I cried a little bit as it meant so much for me to be there.

After we stared and took photos from many angles, we wandered over to St Patrick’s. On our last trip, we saw it from the outside, but this time, I wanted to go in, so we did just that it and was just beautiful. We loved the nativity too!

We had some time to kill before the Rockettes so decided to head over to Bloomingdales but it turns out that the shops in New York open after 10am so we arrived a little early. However, when the doors opened, we were ready, and headed straight to the Christmas decorations area. We were told to get a visitor’s discount card first, which we did, and found again that the decorations were all 50% off, so we got the Little Brown Bag and I Heart NY decorations (the latter of which I had seen in another shop before and it was full price when I nearly bought it!) which after all discounts came to $18.62. Happy

After this, it was time to go back to Rockefeller Plaza to see the show, so we headed back via Lexington & 52nd Street where I wanted a photo with a subway grate a la Marilyn Monroe.

We got to Radio City at 10.40am for our 11am show and security took some time so we didn’t have a lot of time to kill. No external food or drinks were allowed in (Matt smuggled the Munchkins in his coat so we could have them later) so we bought two sodas for $10.

The show was magnificent, spectacular and stunning. I would recommend anyone to go and see it, and wouldn’t hesitate to see it again on a future visit. My Matt is not at all into shows, musicals, etc, but he really enjoyed it and that’s how I know it was fabulous. I paid $60 or so including all fees for the tickets as I held tight for a code before we left and it paid off. It was brilliant! Have I sold it enough yet?! It had a sad ending though as I popped downstairs to the toilet and when I came out, a poor man had fallen down, faceplanted, and was out cold. It was such a shame for him.

After the show, we visited the Lego Store as I was desperate for the Statue of Liberty Lego figure which was a success. It was a magnet and cost $6.52. We also popped to FAO Schwartz but didn’t buy anything.

Next, we walked down to Times Square to get the subway down to the Financial District. On the way, we stopped for some pizza at 2Bros ($2.99 for 2 slices and a soda) and we also grabbed a bag of warm nuts for $2 on the way too. That would satisfy us until our early dinner this evening.

We didn’t get the 7 day subway pass as we decided we’d break even at best on this trip, so opted to take a PAYG approach, so we loaded $12 each onto a card, and headed down to Fulton Street, which is ideally situated for the Brooklyn Bridge pedestrian entrance. (As a side note, I think next time I would just get the pass, so we don't need to keep topping up and don't consider a journey as a cost, it's just paid for and that's that).

We took a slow wander along the bridge, stopping for some pics along the way.

At the end, we turned left onto Washington Street for ‘the’ DUMBO photo which I was pleased with (even though the person who kindly took our photo also kindly dropped my brand new iPhone 11 Pro Max on the floor after, doh). (Apologies, I can't seem to get this photo to rotate on my Mac, very annoying!)

We were close to our dinner plans this evening now so decided to eat now whilst it was quiet – we had hoped to eat in Juliana’s, but they were closing for an hour, so we went next door to Grimaldi’s instead. It was a 10-15 minute wait for a table but well worth it. The pizza was amazing, and we shared a large pie and each had a soft drink for $30.49. Highly recommended (but note it’s cash only!).

Our next stop was Brooklyn Bridge Park, where we enjoyed a wander and some dusk views of the Brooklyn Bridge.

We also found the original Ample Hills ice cream place.

We hopped on Jane’s Carousel for a ride at $2 each, and also found the DUMBO Christmas Party/tree lighting ceremony.

We decided to make our way over to Dyker Heights next, as this was our main evening plan. Dyker Heights in Brooklyn is famed for the residential Christmas lights and did not disappoint. It took about an hour to get there on the subway but it was well worth it. We didn’t find many at first, but we persevered, and found a handful of beauties in the end. I loved the vibe and the spirit, and next time, would definitely hire a car to drive around and cover more ground. It was fantastic and you do not need to pay for a pricey tour to do this! We wandered for about an hour before calling it a day after a long day and knowing that we had a long journey back.

On the way back to Manhattan, I stopped in my step – there was a Bath & Body Works right in front of me. I was so disproportionately happy and hopped and skipped into the store. They were clearly preparing for Candle Day on Saturday but there were some great offers in store. I bought 3 hand soaps at $3 each (I wish I had bought more but was thinking of luggage weight) and also 5 sanitisers for $7 for my sister (I have a stash at home already and will get more next holiday on our big road trip!). This came to $20.14. Don’t worry, I will be back (to the Manhattan branch on Lexington Ave on Saturday which is Candle Day) to get more goodies, but this was a bonus surprise!

We decided to get the subway to Times Square so we could see Rockefeller and Saks at night, and while it was incredibly busy, it was worth it to see it at night!

After this, we walked back to the hotel and were ready to crash. We stopped by Duane Reade on the way for some drinks, Ruffles and Kitkats, which came to $13, before a shower, prep for tomorrow, and bed for 10pm. Phew!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 05:25 PM.
Old 30 Dec 19, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Our Fairytale in New York / Day Three / Friday 6th December 2019

Today was to be another busy one, so we enjoyed 30 mins in bed before getting up and leading at 7.30am. We popped next door to Fluffy’s for French toast with fruit and two Tropicanas, which came to $27.46 plus $3 tip.

We left there at 8.05am, and got to the subway down to the Staten Island Ferry. We topped up our Metro cards with $11 each to cover us for the day. We got the ferry over to Staten Island, popped off for about 5 minutes before realising everything was closed, and then got it back again. We saw Lady Liberty and the Skyline, which was the objective of the trip, and that was fun!

On our way to the Financial District, we grabbed a couple of drinks from Duane Reade for $5.09, and then found the Charging Bull, and then the Stock Exchange with its surprisingly beautiful tree.

Our next stop was the 9/11 Memorial and One World Observatory. We visited the museum and climbed the tower on our last visit, so this was just a fleeting visit to pay our respects, and it was just as we remembered.

Next, we visited a nearby Target to see if they had any other M&Ms (which they did!) and we also got some leggings for our niece ($20.57), before walking up to Chinatown and Little Italy. This was an area of the city I was determined to get to this trip having not made it last time, but we ended up being a little underwhelmed. We were obviously spoiled with the real China earlier this year, perhaps that’s why?! It was just full of tacky souvenir shops and those and the food felt quite expensive. Anyway, at least we can say we’ve been.

We decided to head over to Hudson Yards next, so got the subway from Spring St. We needed to grab some lunch but being a newly developed area, options were limited, so we ended up at Shake Shack – no hardship  We both got the Smoke Shack Burger, Bacon Cheese Fries to share, a Sprite and a Christmas Cookie Milkshake which came to $35 ish. It was all amazing, a guaranteed good meal in our experience!

We also popped into the Pandora Store in the shopping centre here so I could get my New York charm, which was $59.88.

Before we came, I had booked tickets for The Vessel. Tickets are free but I paid for the open ticket for $10 because I didn’t want to be tied to a time. It was fine but we don’t really understand the point of it?!

Next up, we decided to walk over to Macy’s to get the Christmas decorations we had seen on our first day. I picked up a decoration for me and my Mum, and a Turtle Dove too, expecting them to be 50% off but they rang through at 80% off! Woohoo! So I went back in for more lol. I also got two more Turtle Doves for my Mum and sister, a couple of puppy ones for my sister and Dad, another New York one for us, and a Believe one for my sister. When they were $2-5 each, why hold back?! Lol. We also popped into Target some more Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark squares and also some baking chips, and a t-shirt for our niece, which came to $20 ish.

We also saw the Big Piano whilst in Macy's, which was a big thing on my list to do this trip!

We were now a bit laden down and Matt was a bit worried about getting to our evening plans with so much stuff so we opted for a quick pit stop back at the hotel, so we got the subway from Penn to Columbus Circle to drop the bags, and then literally went back again.

It was 4pm now so we headed to Hooters for dinner. We weren’t massively hungry after our Shake Shack, but couldn’t be much later and really wanted to go. We each had 10 wings, one curly fries to share, and a drink each, and it came to $50.03. It was still delicious. Hooters is one of our favourites and we will definitely make a couple of trips next summer on our road trip.

At 5.20pm (the service in Hooters was a little slow) we headed over to Penn Station to get the NJ Transit over to Newark Penn to see the Ice Hockey this evening. We wanted to go to MSG to see the Rangers but the tickets were $80+ each plus and I just couldn’t justify it for a bit of fun, so I looked around and found NJ Devils tickets were less than half the price!

I think I paid $40 each ish including fees so was much happier with that price. The NJ Transit was $5.25 each, each way. The game was due to start at 7pm but our experience of US Sports events is that security can take some time but in this case, it was a breeze.

Before arriving, we checked the bag policy and read no rucksacks. I had been carrying a baby backpack with me, which was no bigger than a cross-body bag, so assumed that wouldn’t be banned, but it turns out it was. I explained that there were things in there I needed, including medication, and they put a label on it and accepted it, but I think they could see that it was an innocent mistake, and I offered them to search it fully so they could be reassured that there was nothing in there.

The hockey was great, albeit a bit slow (we find that with all US Sports) but it was fun and we’re glad we went. We also got a free bobblehead of one of the players on entry which was fun.

After the game, we took a wrong turn but ended up at the station to get the train back to Manhattan. We got back to the hotel at 10.45pm, and were in bed for 11.15pm after showers. What a long but brilliant day!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 06:52 PM.
Old 30 Dec 19, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Our Fairytale in New York / Day Four / Saturday 7th December 2019

Today was our last day
But it was to be no less busy than any other!

We woke up at 6am and were up and ready to leave the room at 7.15am. There was a very specific reason for today’s early start. We got the subway over to Grand Central from Columbus Circle and arrived at Bath and Body Works on Lexington Ave at 7.45am. It was due to open for Candle Day at 8am but was already open which was very welcome.

When we were in Brooklyn, we had already done a lot of scent smelling. We had planned to buy 3 candles, ended up with 7 (oops – sorry not sorry! The truth is we hadn’t bought as much in the city as I had expected so could afford the luggage space) , and also picked up a bottle of something for a friend of mine back in the UK. This came to $87.01 but that was money well spent in my view!

On the way there, I snapped one of these Cats cabs which made me laugh everytime I saw them! What amazing marketing!

On the way back to the hotel, we also stopped by Dunkin’ for some breakfast. We got two bagel twists (this time they were toasted and immense!), two donuts, two orange juices, and a water, for $15.45.

We also stopped by Duane Reade for some more Naproxen to take home for my shoulder, some cold & flu pills for Matt (he was sick!), some Halls, and yoghurt pretzels, and more of the Mint KitKats for Matt ($36.12).

Next stop was the hotel room (arrived at 8.45am), as we had to pack to go home. While we hadn’t brought a lot of stuff with us, we had bought a lot of candles, soaps, M&Ms, cereals, and everything else I had bought online, so it needed some strategic thinking. I was done by 10am, and we dropped the cases down at luggage storage which cost $5 for the lot…this seems to be a new thing in New York which doesn’t thrill me. We had 2 cases, 2 cabin cases, 2 backpacks, so $5 wasn’t bad. Another chap though was very unimpressed, and he had a point – having just paid $40 per night for resort fees (ours were included in the cost of our booking), he was then being asked for more money ($5) to store a single rucksack. It isn’t right really, but as I say, for the sake of $5, I just got on with our day!

At 10.15am, we left the hotel, and wandered over to Central Park. We stopped by the Mall, Bethesda Terrace, Bow Bridge, and Strawberry Fields, which were our favourite areas on our last visit. It was a beautiful clear day (very cold though!) and it was a lovely wander.

We also headed over to Levain’s Bakery (about 10 mins away) for some amazing cookies and enjoyed those on a bench on the Mall. These are $4 each but are incredible. Calling them a cookie is actually a bit rude, they are a taste sensation!

We decided to go ice skating now (with Matt having had some stern warnings not to break his leg or arm because I didn’t think it was covered on his travel insurance) so wandered over to the Wollaston Rink but it looked like there was easily a 2 hour wait for this, and at $50 for something we weren’t massively fussed about, we decided not to do it. I had said before going that I wanted to make sure we did it but it was terribly busy everywhere and I didn’t think it would sustain our attention for very long…never mind.

We wandered down to 5th Avenue now, and popped into Trump Tower, Tiffany’s (beautiful decorations, no purchases ), Lindt, Saks, and we popped into a shop that we visited earlier in the trip to get our niece some blind bags ($22.78 – shocking!) before heading over to Panda Express for some lunch/dinner.

Plaza

Tiffany's, 5th Avenue

Trump Tower

5th Avenue

One Last Look...

Panda Express came to $27 including a donation – Matt had Beijing Beef and Teriyaki chicken with rice, I had Broccoli Beef & Teriyaki chicken with noodles, an egg roll (which I didn’t really like) and a large soda. It was yummy again!

At 3pm, we decided to call it a day and headed back to the hotel via Hell’s Kitchen again. We needed to kill a little time so looked around the Columbus Circle shopping centre and the big CVS next to our hotel before collecting our bags from the hotel and hailing a taxi to take us back to the airport.

We were in the taxi at 4.10pm and this again came to $70 including tip. Once at the airport, we took it in turns to change into something comfier for travelling, before checking in. Security was bonkers but we made it through and had allowed extra time for it. We stopped by Hudson News for two drinks ($7.60) and after a little while sitting and resting, we got more drinks and some white chocolate M&Ms ($10.75).

We boarded our flight at 8.10pm and left on time, and even better, our flight landed about 1 hour early with a flight time of 5.45pm. Amazing! I slept for most of it and arriving early made my day. Now it was Sunday 8th December, and once we had the car, the journey back to Bournemouth was a smooth one. We got home at 11.30am, and we unpacked and showered, which took me about 2-2.5 hours but at least it got done.

Before I leave you, here are a few snaps of our haul

And that’s it, our fairytale in New York! Hope you enjoyed it, thanks for reading along. Sorry it’s taken me so long to get this up, but Christmas was just a bit bonkers. I’ll be back soon, as it’s only 5 days until our next adventure! Adios!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index

Edited at 06:51 PM.
Old 30 Dec 19, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
shona
Apprentice Imagineer

Loving your report, New York in December is on my bucket list.
shona is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
ynwa2009
Excited about Disney

Great trip report Thanks, I've put Panda Express on my list of places to eat, it looks delicious
ynwa2009 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
shepherdypie
VIP Dibber

Ooh I am loving this and is on my list! Was thinking too cold though in December? Your weather looks good though 👍👍
Old 30 Dec 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Eeyore rocks
VIP Dibber

Eeyore rocks's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Loving your report so far... I done New York last December for the Macy’s Parade... makes me want to go back.

Thanks for sharing.

Orlando..Feb 1998, Jun 2003, Nov 2004, Dec 2008, Nov 2009, Aug 2010, Nov 2010, Sep 2011, Nov 2012, Nov 2013, Oct 2014, Sept 2015, Nov 2015, Sept 16, Jan 2017, Nov 2017, Jan 2018, June 2018, Dec 2018, June 2019, Dec 2019, Feb 2022, May 2023, Oct 2024.

Las Vegas..Dec 1998, Jan 2002, Jan 2004, Jan 2005, May 2006, Mar 2009, Apr 2011, Jan 2012, Aug 2012, Jan 2013, Feb 2014, Feb 2015 Feb 2016, Nov 2016.

New York...Nov 2018, Dec 2021.
Eeyore rocks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Dec 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Loving your trip report. You have managed to do such a lot so far.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List