Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Aug 20, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Dad Vader
Earning More Ears

DDP - Paid

Hi

It’s been a quick refund process for us since we got our notification that DDP was being removed.

Literally since confirming that we want to continue the booking, it’s been 5 days and we’ve got most of the refund this morning. No doubt the rest will follow in the coming days.

Sad to lose it but well done Disney for the quick turnaround.
Dad Vader is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

The original notice said cancelled until September 2021- the date was then removed.

Looks to have been accurate though.

I do wonder if we get the vaccine, the 50th etc - free dining plans at least (appreciate OP says this one paid) will not be coming back anytime soon?

Can see DVC rentals being extremely popular in the UK late 2021/2022 if that’s the case as savings could be substantial if no dining plans and top priced holidays. Suppose it depends if US economy bounces back strongly. Ironically if Biden gets in, that could hit the markets quite a bit as love him or loathe him, markets love Trump.
Old 21 Aug 20, 12:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Not had mine removed yet for Oct 21, nothing from Charter Travel yet to advise.
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 03:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Oh dear just had email from Charter, DDP removed for Oct 21. Will receive new invoice.
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 20, 10:57 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Its finally been removed from MDE.
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Aug 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Mine was removed from MDE yesterday

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Oh dear just had email from Charter, DDP removed for Oct 21. Will receive new invoice.
Still trying to remain optimistic for DDP being available for holidays in 2022. We want to go in September. It’s just a bit difficult when we’re gonna be looking to book in April next year which doesn’t feel that long away in Covid months.
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 20, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
Still trying to remain optimistic for DDP being available for holidays in 2022. We want to go in September. It’s just a bit difficult when we’re gonna be looking to book in April next year which doesn’t feel that long away in Covid months.
I think paid DDP will definitely be back by then but I do wonder if the days of free dining are well and truly over.
POFQ December 2016
POFQ and Eagle Pointe - Sep 2018
Briar Grove villa, Hard Rock, wilderness lodge and Miami twice Christmas 2019

bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
tracey1302
Imagineer

tracey1302's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Might write to the WDW President and beg 🤣 I did it before when there were rumours about CBR massively changing and he actually replied. Legend. Worth a shot 🤣🤣
tracey1302 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tracey1302 View Post
Might write to the WDW President and beg 🤣 I did it before when there were rumours about CBR massively changing and he actually replied. Legend. Worth a shot 🤣🤣
Lol! Do it, not expecting free dining to come back but i want the option to have it as a paid add on, as long as it's no dearer as before. I like the covenience of it.
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List