Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Sep 19, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
mike4scuba
Imagineer

mike4scuba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
car parking at Manchester

whats the best company to use when parking at Manchester airport

not exactly 2 weeks in Disney but short trip mon th Thursday at the end of the month

thanks
mike4scuba is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
We booked direct with the airport!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate March 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn June 2013,lakebuena vista resort Sept 2015, Santa Fe Paris Sept 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris March 2018,Clarion inn August 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019, Hotel l’elysee Disneyland Paris March 2020 ,Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa November2022, Pop Century September 2023
Quensabob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Boothy16
Trying for More Ears

I will always use holiday extras via moneysavingexpert.com holidayextras/?age...a6944c91d1 e5
Boothy16 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Ricky_Spanish
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I recently parked a T2 multistory west. It's a bit further from the terminal than T2 multistory east (which I've booked for a future holiday), but still about 10 min walk max. I didn't realize there were 2 different car parks until I compared my 2 bookings. Booking was direct and through topcashback.

Years ago I used offsite parking in particular APH, but got fed up catching buses and they're not much cheaper anyway.

I would never use meet and greet.

Edited at 03:44 PM.
Ricky_Spanish is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
boomie
slightly serious Dibber

We have used the meet and greet option on the official Manchester Airport website the last couple of times. I honestly cannot fault them at all. Great service, polite staff, literally a minutes walk to the terminal. I have read the horror stories about meet and greet companies before but I can 100% recommend the official Manchester Airport meet and greet.
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge - Dec 2017
Disney Dream Cruise & Disney's Boardwalk 2018
boomie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
cityblueboy
VIP Dibber

cityblueboy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by boomie View Post
We have used the meet and greet option on the official Manchester Airport website the last couple of times. I honestly cannot fault them at all. Great service, polite staff, literally a minutes walk to the terminal. I have read the horror stories about meet and greet companies before but I can 100% recommend the official Manchester Airport meet and greet.
I've also used the official manchester airport meet and great and completely agree. They are excellent. I have used them around a dozen times. I had one issue where my car had been door dented whilst with them BUT when I went to pick up the keys before I had seen the damage, they informed me of it and apologised and explained they would pay for any and all repairs which they did with zero hassle. Every car is 360 degree videoed on arrival and the same when they bring the car back for you to collect. This was where the damage discrepancy was discovered.
cityblueboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Jet Parks booked through Purple Parking ( which holiday extras own). You can always find a discount code for purple parking if you look online. You take your car keys with you.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Official Meet and Greet in my opinion. Have used at T3 and T2. Both speedy and efficient. Car came back as left on all occasions.
Old 11 Sep 19, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Runforthehills
Trying for More Ears

After a family member suffered a terrible experience with one of the private meet and greet operators (filthy, badly damaged car) we have stuck to the official meet and greet. May cost a little more but nothing compared to the cost of the holidays and have never had an issue.
Old 12 Sep 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Ritz
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We use official Airport parking. If you sign up with Manchester Airport website and you will receive discount emails, which we found was slightly better offer than the MSE ones.
Ritz is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List