Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Sep 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Ellelledee
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
My bathroom isn’t fully tiled but three walls are. It’s a large bathroom and in a very old Victorian house full of period features so we stuck with that for the theming.

The window isn’t in the shower (it’s a reflection) ☺️

Our en-suite is all tiled apart from the roof and that is a lot smaller.

I was going to say, maybe if it’s a smaller room, all tiling might make it look smaller still but then I remembered about our en-suite.

I’ll try find photos of that.
Your floor tiles are amazing!

My bathroom is fully tiled - black tiles on floor and walls
Ellelledee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Ellelledee View Post
Your floor tiles are amazing!

My bathroom is fully tiled - black tiles on floor and walls
Thanks. I know they aren’t everyone’s taste but we like them and think they fit well with the time period the house was built.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
MinniMouse
VIP Dibber

MinniMouse's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1

This is our main bathroom. It was done 2 years ago or so. Our ensuite badly needs done and DH has promised me he will get it done over the winter. It's nice to see what others have done to get ideas. The tiles in our main bathroom are really easy to clean and tbh don't show any dirt but the grout is hard to keep clean. So is the glass screen.
MinniMouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We also have panels in our shower, would never have tiles again. We have tiles around the sink then the other walls are painted.
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Leicesterlass
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

We've got ours fully tiled. I love them. We've got large grey tiles with light grey grout x
Leicesterlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Ours is tiled, although a bit dated looking. We've got a big skylight in the ceiling and the rest is painted. I'd love a proper walk in shower!
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

We haven't fully tiled our bathrooms following our recent renovation. And we didn't when we replaced our bathroom in our last house a few years ago. We have just tiled the shower and a row above the sink.
The reason being is that when you tile everything, it is expensive and not easy to change when you fancy a new look.
We can now just repaint to change the look.
So we wouldn't time again for this reason. We had fully tiled bathrooms in our last house and we got sick of them - but changing a major job.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by MinniMouse View Post

This is our main bathroom. It was done 2 years ago or so. Our ensuite badly needs done and DH has promised me he will get it done over the winter. It's nice to see what others have done to get ideas. The tiles in our main bathroom are really easy to clean and tbh don't show any dirt but the grout is hard to keep clean. So is the glass screen.
Whoever did your tiling was an expert. Awesome job.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
abiknox
Imagineer

abiknox's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Ours is a tiled wet room. Love it.
abiknox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Sep 19, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
pudge
Imagineer

pudge's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
We are awaiting delivery of our new bathroom, we have tiles two tiles depth behind the bath and the sink but they are being replaced with either glass splashback or aquapanel as we have that in the shower cubicle
[/B][COLOR="Magenta"]2006 Crescent Lakes/New Port Richey, 2008 Highlands Reserve, 2010 Cumbrian Lakes (freebie) & Rolling Hills, 2012 Highlands Reserve, 2014 Bridgewater Crossing, 2015 Rolling Hills/HRH, 2016 Dibb villa Highlands Reserve/HRH & Vegas, 2017 Rolling Hills, Xmas 2018 Rolling Hills & RPR, 2019 Highlands Reserve, 2020 Highlands Reserve canx 2021 Emerald isle fingers crossed
pudge is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List