Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Sep 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile Anyone done the extra EMH yet?

Hi all, our trip is next month staying onsite so I’m planning to take advantage of the early morning hours once in each park, so has anyone done the 6am in HS or 7am in Mk or AK?, what were the crowds like, was everyone heading to same rides, any tips really?😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
We did 6am at HS last week. It was busier then than at 7 or 8am when it got quieter. After that we just went in at 8 or 9 and didn't have to queue.

Edited at 03:09 PM.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Great, thanks very much😀
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
What tends to happen if you go in at 6am is you just get ushered straight onto Smugglers Run. The crowds walking into the land just eventually end up as the queue for the ride.
SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

How much earlier than the early time would you suggest for arriving?

We've usually been at MK an hour before (early) opening time, which is basically just shortly before they would open Main Street these days anyway. So are they opening Main Street at 6 when EEMH opening is 7?

Thanks.
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 12:32 AM  
Link to this Post
kylali
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We 've just come back and did the eemh at AK Mk and HS and they were all so quiet, we were walking on rides and staying on them. Slinky dog was a 10min wait but don't think it was even that in the end. We went on 3 times. AK was deserted, we felt like the only ones in the park at one point.
kylali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyismybff
Excited about Disney

I keep loving the sound of all the reports coming back right now, but I've been watching the on-site hotels for a while (because I always get twitchy and wonder about upgrading at the last minute!) and everything is pretty maxed out. I will be delighted if it's still empty at half-term but somehow I think it might not be. We shall see!
mickeyismybff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 04:05 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

My report from last two days copies from September Thread :

Parks been so empty early in the mornings here, fast passes so easy to get once your initial 3 been done - this evening we did Buzz Lightyear 3 times round n round n could have done a forth but decided to get to Liberty Tavern b4 the rain came. This morning Did Test Track 3 times walkon then the Frozen ride which I loved, even tho I got pretty wet being in the front seat. Yesterday morning did our first go at Pandora ride walk on at 7.30am. DH loved it but although I liked parts of it I got bad motion sickness & the shakes so I dont think I will do it again even tho we have FP's for it several times later in the week. Did Navvi River twice which we both loved. Took several photos this morning on way to Frozen of just DH & no one but CM's around Epcot F&W area.
Oh CM's were using the Skyliner this morning, I tried persuade the guy letting them on that I was a CM on my day off but he didn't fall for it
Saddest thing this this morning NO Starbucks at all in Epcot at present so spent a snack credit on a Mango Lasse instead of a Venti Caramel Frap
Old 19 Sep 19, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone, all sounds very promising, hope to find the parks as quiet in Oct/Nov🤞
Old 19 Sep 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
We did extra EMH in MK the weekend after GE opened and before Dorien hit and the park was almost empty. We rode everything we wanted with only a 5-10 min queue if that.
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List