Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 27 Aug 19, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by darbs View Post
Yes there are, we see at least one each time we visit!
Fab ! Cheers 😊

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
and a sign near the rocking chairs saying not to feed them.

Mick
That is where we quite often see one, in the corner near the rocking chairs! Love sitting there with a kilwins 🍦
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Aug 19, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
booradley92
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

It worth a visit - a world away from the bedlam at the parks, nice environment to chill and refresh!
booradley92 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

We were there yesterday, sadly the rocking chairs have been put away, no doubt for the hurricane. We had a wonderful lunch at Market st Diner. The portions were huge, the price most reasonable we’ve seen. It’s lovely to walk around such a pretty quaint area. Love it visit there every trip it’S an oasis from the minute you turn off the 192.
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Myakka17 View Post
We were there yesterday, sadly the rocking chairs have been put away, no doubt for the hurricane. We had a wonderful lunch at Market st Diner. The portions were huge, the price most reasonable we’ve seen. It’s lovely to walk around such a pretty quaint area. Love it visit there every trip it’S an oasis from the minute you turn off the 192.
I am so glad to hear that Market Diner has improved. When we were there a few years ago it was dreadful and went from being one of my absolute favourite places to eat to somewhere I would actively avoid. Maybe back on the list for this year now!
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by sparklegirl View Post
I am so glad to hear that Market Diner has improved. When we were there a few years ago it was dreadful and went from being one of my absolute favourite places to eat to somewhere I would actively avoid. Maybe back on the list for this year now!
It was closed for a very long time due to "cleanliness" issues I understand. The facts were public at the time. However since it re-opened I've seen nothing but praise from Dibbers.

Mick
Old 2 Sep 19, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
sparklegirl
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mick View Post
It was closed for a very long time due to "cleanliness" issues I understand. The facts were public at the time. However since it re-opened I've seen nothing but praise from Dibbers.

Mick
We used to go every time we were there. Went to the farmers market then brunch on our first Sunday and the last time was just dreadful. The server was uninterested and there was food missing and undercooked. It really wasnt what i expected and I was so sad at that because it had been a long favourite of mine. I am really looking forward to giving it another try. I will report back with my finding :-)
sparklegirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Love walking around the lakes. A couple of years ago we noticed a lot of fresh water shells on the waters edge and wondered why they were there until we same some birds cracking the shells and eating the contents - not heard of taking your food packing home with you which is why they were left at the edge of the water. Then we got further round and watched a young heron dive for a fish - expertly caught BUT we had to laugh as he had speared it through his beak and was in a bit of a pickle working out how to free himself. We also like to sit outside at the bakers at the top of the high street if it is not too hot otherwise it is another vote for ice cream at Kilwins
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Sep 19, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Myakka17
VIP Dibber

Kilwins had been on our plan but having stopped at Market diner fir a snack - we were too stuffed to even contemplate anything until late evening.
I was still in breakfast mode and ordered a pancake , it filled a big dinner plate it was huge I only managed 1/2.