Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Reports Trip Reports

Old 2 Jan 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
disneyfan87
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Thanks for this report, some great tips for when I take my lively 18 month old next month!
I hope I can be as relaxed and go with the flow as much as you guys did as it clearly leads to a much less stressful time!
disneyfan87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneyfan87 View Post
Thanks for this report, some great tips for when I take my lively 18 month old next month!
I hope I can be as relaxed and go with the flow as much as you guys did as it clearly leads to a much less stressful time!
I think our key learning was to go at Charlie's pace, as much as we wanted to cram lots in, keeping him happy was the main priority!

You will have an absolutely fab time!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Lottiie
I want to go now!

Thank you for sharing! I was hoping to find some good trip reports with little ones and this is perfect! We have just booked our very first trip to DLP for November which will also be our first trip introducing our son to the magic that is Disney! He will be 16 months when we go but I am really hoping he will be as adorably into everything like Charlie!

You looked like you had a fabulous time and taking it all at Charlie’s pace is a wonderful idea and great tip!

I have just found your 2019 WDW trippie too, reading along with keen interest, still plenty of time for us to book a ‘just before he turns 2’ trip to the homeland for Gabriel!

Thanks again for posting! X

LOTTIE

Lottiie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 20, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lottiie View Post
Thank you for sharing! I was hoping to find some good trip reports with little ones and this is perfect! We have just booked our very first trip to DLP for November which will also be our first trip introducing our son to the magic that is Disney! He will be 16 months when we go but I am really hoping he will be as adorably into everything like Charlie!

You looked like you had a fabulous time and taking it all at Charlie’s pace is a wonderful idea and great tip!

I have just found your 2019 WDW trippie too, reading along with keen interest, still plenty of time for us to book a ‘just before he turns 2’ trip to the homeland for Gabriel!

Thanks again for posting! X
Oh how exciting you have a trip coming up, it's such a great time to take them... Charlie really was captivated by it all!

I think a 'before he turns 2' WDW trip is a great idea!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 11:52 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

What a fab day, your little boy is such a cutie!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Feb 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
What a fab day, your little boy is such a cutie!
Oh thank you so much! It's crazy looking back at the photos now and seeing how much he has grown since then, it was such a wonderful day