Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 20 May 22, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
minniemouse
Looking for Mickey

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Which socks? Another 'fashion' question

I sent for some new Skechers, a different style and I really like the look of them, but what socks would you wear with them. I normally wear white trainer liners, but don't think they look right, because of the low front.

Too much sock? I can't get on with those 'invisible' socks, they don't stay in place for longer than 2 minutes. Primark Mickey socks maybe?

Edited at 05:43 PM.
minniemouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

Google invisible socks, bamboo ones are sweat absorbing ( holiday feet)
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

I think anything goes personally. Longer socks with trainers are trending now (such as Stance)
Trainer liners are fine but sooo annoying when they ‘slip’ under your foot 🙄
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
If you google ‘no show’ socks you will find loads of choice. I like the Nike ones but there are definitely cheaper versions.
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

They both look fine to me. Who notices what socks others wear with their trainers anyway.
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

My daughters, in their early 20s wear those funny face ones advertised on Facebook, there's an embroidered face on the back tab and you can't see them from the front in trainers.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
mskitty
Imagineer

Mobile

Sketchers do their own no show socks which are fabulous for their trainers and definitely stay up.
mskitty is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Another one for Nike no show socks
Although my nike trainer liners stay put till they get too sweaty or wet in the parks ( tmi I know but I take 2/3 pairs a day with me it’s a necessity honestly)
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 22, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

I'd always go for short short trainer aocks! Just to reduce the impact on my ankles!
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 22, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
minniemouse
Looking for Mickey

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
Thanks for the replies. I've spent the weekend sock shopping, who knew there were so many types. I've gone for Nike no show trainer liners and some from Next. They have a bigger toe section than the invisible socks I already have (which are rubbish!) and the rubberised bit on the heel. I just hope they stay in place.