Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jun 22, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
CRUELLA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
Has the full interview been released?
I’m not sure actually ,I just saw snippets
CRUELLA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 22, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

[QUOTE=Sunset girl;15480165]I’m going through a divorce at the moment, i had to leave a few months ago because of domestic abuse that went on for years, I didn’t know that’s what it was..
I watched the trial and found that Amber was certainly a narcissist
It’s hard when you leave an abusive marriage as trying to prove what I went through is difficult as I had no bruises it was mainly all verbal controlling etc

It really is. In the end I found certain situations and reported those instances. I chose to not call it CC as I didn't want that thought in my head. I hope you find brightness in your future.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 22, 06:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
Has the full interview been released?
The first half is on the today shows Twitter page. It’s well rehearsed, I’ll give her that, dramatic pauses in all the right places. Apparently this is because his team went on a media tour of interviews, she seems to have conveniently forgotten that Elaine started her own media tour a day after the verdict. It’s embarrassing, I’m sure Kate Moss loves being called a random.
Surely none of this can do an appeal any good, also interesting that she was the one that wanted the juror’s identities sealed, whilst I know they can still speak out, would you want to when she’s trying to make out you didn’t uphold your duty. And I believe they can’t say anything for the first 28 days regardless so are unable to defend themselves against anything she’s saying about them now.

Edited at 07:01 PM.
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 22, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

I saw the first half today all I can say is the woman, is nuts, totally deluded does she really believe her own lies some of the things she came out with were crazy.

She’s defaming him again still insisting he abused her
Floridadot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 22, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridadot View Post
I saw the first half today all I can say is the woman, is nuts, totally deluded does she really believe her own lies some of the things she came out with were crazy.

She’s defaming him again still insisting he abused her
I just think she's reiterating why she lost the case. I'm finding it quite sad really to watch her just go into denial.

I do agree , some of the abuse online and in Twitter is Vile, unfortunately that's the world we live in but she has to seperate what stupid people say on social media and what sensible people heard during the trial.

It's tragic really
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 22, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

I’m not quite sure why Sky News and the like are giving her a platform to look sad and repeat her lies

Not sure Mr Depp would have been offered the same opportunities if the roles were reversed
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 22, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

i dont really how she can condemn trial by social media if she herself uses it to attack JD. I dont believe that she has suffered in the way that she had suggested, and i just wish she would accept this and try to move on with her life, she is certainly looking like she is "bating" JD in to another fight, not exactly helping her cause as the victim that she says that she is. I just hope that she tries to concentrate her energies on her young child instead of banging on about how hard done by she is.
Old 16 Jun 22, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
i dont really how she can condemn trial by social media if she herself uses it to attack JD. I dont believe that she has suffered in the way that she had suggested, and i just wish she would accept this and try to move on with her life, she is certainly looking like she is "bating" JD in to another fight, not exactly helping her cause as the victim that she says that she is. I just hope that she tries to concentrate her energies on her young child instead of banging on about how hard done by she is.
She's really not doing herself or woman's causes any good at all. She lied on the stand ..and then lied again yesterday and contradicted exactly what she testified to. She claims defamation cases are to silence people and did not understand the simple concept that they prevent you lying about someone. When Camille said in her summing up Amber Heard is someone who cannot own up to any wrong doing and every interview she does she's simply confirming that. The biggest laugh and incredulous point was when the interviewer asked...they said you gave an excellent performance on the stand. Her reply...the lawyer representing a man who convinced the world he had scissors for hands. ... dear God...
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
stacy87
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
She's really not doing herself or woman's causes any good at all. She lied on the stand ..and then lied again yesterday and contradicted exactly what she testified to. She claims defamation cases are to silence people and did not understand the simple concept that they prevent you lying about someone. When Camille said in her summing up Amber Heard is someone who cannot own up to any wrong doing and every interview she does she's simply confirming that. The biggest laugh and incredulous point was when the interviewer asked...they said you gave an excellent performance on the stand. Her reply...the lawyer representing a man who convinced the world he had scissors for hands. ... dear God...
I honestly can’t believe she made that reference to Edward Scissorhands! She also used the word victim a few times, despite telling Camille Vasquez that she has never seen herself as a victim. She just needs to stop now. It’s done, move on with her life!
Coronado Springs - May 2024
All Star Movies - Jan 2025
stacy87 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 22, 08:36 AM  
Link to this Post
lovemickey
Imagineer

Mobile

I found the second half of that interview incredibly uncomfortable to watch particularly when she finished of saying she still loved him. I’m not sure she will ever leave him in peace.
lovemickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List