Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 24 Jun 22, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
indiekid22
New Poster (5)

Disney world, universal and Discovery cove

I want to visit all Disney and universal parks, including SeaWorld, Bush gardens.

I would like to know what website is the best to buy an ultimate pass from for 14days for all parks?

Is there a bundle that will cover all?

I would like to visit Discovery cove, is it a must!? If I buy a ticket for it ,it comes with SeaWorld and bush gardens so I'll be buy tickets twice for them which seems daft but I can't find Discovery cove tickets on there own?

Edited at 08:40 AM.
indiekid22 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexGirl13
Proud to wear my Ears

I’m not sure about the ticket bundle, but you can buy tickets just for Discovery Cove direct from their website.
EssexGirl13 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by indiekid22 View Post
I want to visit all Disney and universal parks, including SeaWorld, Bush gardens.

I would like to know what website is the best to buy an ultimate pass from for 14days for all parks?

Is there a bundle that will cover all?

I would like to visit Discovery cove, is it a must!? If I buy a ticket for it ,it comes with SeaWorld and bush gardens so I'll be buy tickets twice for them which seems daft but I can't find Discovery cove tickets on there own?
No there isn’t a bundle that covers them all.
You can get a Disney/universal bundle, but book discovery cove direct you can get a ticket from them that also ncludes Seaworld etc
Floridadot is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
indiekid22
New Poster (5)

If I buy a bundle from attractions tickets.com you already get tickets for SeaWorld and bush gardens, so if but a ticket for discovery cove direct then I get another set of tickets for SeaWorld and bush gardens which seems a waste?

Is attraction tickets the best place to buy from ?

Been looking at the Orlando Freedom Ticket bundle
indiekid22 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

If I buy a bundle from attractions tickets.com you already get tickets for SeaWorld and bush gardens, so if but a ticket for discovery cove direct then I get another set of tickets for SeaWorld and bush gardens which seems a waste?

Is attraction tickets the best place to buy from ?

Been looking at the Orlando Freedom Ticket bundle
So buy the bundle that is just Disney and Universal then!
Floridadot is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
indiekid22
New Poster (5)

What I'm saying is it seems a waste to buy the bundle as well as discovery cove because then I get double tickets to SeaWorld and bush gardens? What a waste of money?
Old 25 Jun 22, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
indiekid22
New Poster (5)

Does anyone know the best website to buy the Disney world and universal studio passes from for 14 days?
Old 25 Jun 22, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadot
slightly serious Dibber

What I'm saying is it seems a waste to buy the bundle as well as discovery cove because then I get double tickets to SeaWorld and bush gardens? What a waste of money?
Only if you buy the bundle that includes seaworld! You don’t have to it’s your choice. I’ve said twice now just buy the bundle that includes Disney and universal then you won’t get double seaworld!

As for what’s cheapest look around and see what’s best for what you want
Old 26 Jun 22, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
PEAB
Proud to wear my Ears

Think you might have got in a mini muddle.

I originally bought Orlando Freedom Tickets but as soon as you decide to go to Discovery Cove as well it is no longer worth it.

As Floridadot suggests at this point you need to get a Disney & Universal Combo Ticket AND Discovery Park Ultimate Ticket. Busch Gardens, Sea World and Aquatica are then added for ‘free’ on that ticket Discovery Cove ticket and that’s everything covered without you doubling up. That’s literally what I have done for my upcoming trip in September.
PEAB is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 09:53 AM  
Link to this Post
indiekid22
New Poster (5)

Great thank you. ☺️☺️☺️