Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Jun 22, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Valb14
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Pep View Post
Sorry I'll refraze is there a performance of enchantment on the same night as a party ?
Pep! Our countdowns are almost identical! Heathrow Virgin Flight?
Valb14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Valb14 View Post
Pep! Our countdowns are almost identical! Heathrow Virgin Flight?
Wow yes I never noticed ! No we flying from Manchester we're very excited we've had our flydrive booked since January 2020 for this date so not had it moved through covid ect. Too be honest not been able to really plan until these party dates came out but now I'm in full planning mode 😁 also planning on candlelight processional and resort hoping to catch all the Christmas Dec's 🎄 flying home on the 19th so will not be there on Christmas day like you have been lucky enough to do but will be all ready in the Christmas mood for the big day when we get home.
🎅
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Valb14
Trying for More Ears

Wow yes I never noticed ! No we flying from Manchester we're very excited we've had our flydrive booked since January 2020 for this date so not had it moved through covid ect. Too be honest not been able to really plan until these party dates came out but now I'm in full planning mode 😁 also planning on candlelight processional and resort hoping to catch all the Christmas Dec's 🎄 flying home on the 19th so will not be there on Christmas day like you have been lucky enough to do but will be all ready in the Christmas mood for the big day when we get home.
🎅
Omg Yes! Candlelight processional! Cannot wait to hear who’s narrating! It’s a must do for me! (My family not so much! )
I also love the planning aspect of a Disney holiday! Will be taking many tips from here as so much has changed since we were last there!
It was lovely being out there for Christmas previously, but we will also be home for the big day this time; couldn’t get too much time off work 😣
Valb14 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Omg Yes! Candlelight processional! Cannot wait to hear who’s narrating! It’s a must do for me! (My family not so much! )
I also love the planning aspect of a Disney holiday! Will be taking many tips from here as so much has changed since we were last there!
It was lovely being out there for Christmas previously, but we will also be home for the big day this time; couldn’t get too much time off work 😣
Yes we never done Christmas time at WDW before think it's gonna be a one off so we packing it all in over 15 nights fort wilderness campsite lights are in the plans universal grinchmas and seaworld Christmas celebration are already booked and paid for!
Looks like you had a great time last time you were there at Christmas so back for more! Hope you have a great time 🙂
We love Christmas time last year we did lapland the week before and in 2018 we did NYC in Dec for our honeymoon as we got married on Dec 1st.
Pep is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Booked our MVMCP tickets today for Dec15th £460 for the three of us ouch!
So looking forward to it we celebrating my 50th and Dw 40th this year! we are also celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary in Dec and to top it of youngest daughter is 5 this year🥳
We spending our favourite time of year in our favourite place🎅🤶👼
Old 1 Jul 22, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Valb14
Trying for More Ears

So looking forward to it we celebrating my 50th and Dw 40th this year! we are also celebrating our 4th wedding anniversary in Dec and to top it of youngest daughter is 5 this year🥳
Wow Grinchmas! I almost forgot! I love that show! So excited to be going again in December!
We will be booking Discovery Cove a bit nearer the time. Disney all booked and paid for so I could book pass days but need my Universal tickets at some point
Old 1 Jul 22, 02:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Valb14
Trying for More Ears

Wow! That’s a lot of money! There is 5 of us so no chance! $$$$$$$
You’ve got lots to celebrate! Congratulations! What a way to spend big birthdays!
Us too! Our 25th wedding anniversary the day after we arrive, having married in Kissimmee all those years ago 😳💜💜
So excited 😆
Old 1 Jul 22, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Wow! That’s a lot of money! There is 5 of us so no chance! $$$$$$$
You’ve got lots to celebrate! Congratulations! What a way to spend big birthdays!
Us too! Our 25th wedding anniversary the day after we arrive, having married in Kissimmee all those years ago 😳💜💜
So excited 😆
Yes it's really expensive think if there was 5 of us would not be doing it either!
Congratulations on your silver wedding anniversary have a fabulous time
Old 1 Jul 22, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Pep
Imagineer

Wow Grinchmas! I almost forgot! I love that show! So excited to be going again in December!
We will be booking Discovery Cove a bit nearer the time. Disney all booked and paid for so I could book pass days but need my Universal tickets at some point
Yes we love the Grinch
We're not doing discovery Cove this time We're gonna wait till our little girl is 7 so she can do Dolphin swim we are doing a Dolphin Encounter at sea world instead. But DC is one of the best things I've ever done your gonna have a great time with or without Dolphin swim

Edited at 07:18 PM.