Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 22 Jan 21, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
#2
Worgie
slightly serious Dibber
 
Worgie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 07
Mobile

Brilliant trip report, thanks for sharing. Still havenít made it to Disneyland yet but itís definitely on the bucket list... if we can ever travel again!😂
__________________
Lets talk about Six baby..
Worgie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 21, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
Silvercat
Imagineer
 
Silvercat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 08
Just reading through this now, as I had missed it before. Excellent trip report, I'm only on day 5 so far, but your trip report has given me some food for thought. We've been to Disneyland twice and do love it there, so would love to return. I was thinking about doing another Disney cruise too, we've done the Dream on the East Coast, but hadn't considered doing one on the West Coast - hmm. What a good idea!
__________________
Silvercat
Disney fanatic and trip report e-book writer!
Silvercat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 21, 12:10 AM  
Link to this Post
#4
Captain Ethan
VIP Dibber
 
Captain Ethan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 08
Location: Westhoughton
Fantastic trip report thank you for sharing. Planning our 2nd trip to Cali and I've never considered a Disney Cruise from there before. You definitely have made the most of your trip there.
__________________
Captain Ethan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 21, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
disney owl
Imagineer
 
disney owl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 02

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
really enjoyed reading these reports. Thanks for posting
__________________
Sue
June 1996 & 1998 - DLP Camp Davy Crockett
August 2000, Oct 2002, Sept 2008 & Sept 2016- DLP Offsite
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Apr 21, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post
#6
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder
 
margyloveswdw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 08

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report reflecting a great holiday!

Thanks for taking the time to write the report and more importantly sharing your family holiday.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Stewboy
Thread Starter
Imagineer
 
Join Date: Jan 13
Originally Posted by Worgie View Post
Brilliant trip report, thanks for sharing. Still havenít made it to Disneyland yet but itís definitely on the bucket list... if we can ever travel again!😂
Thanks for reading and for your kind words. Now that things are sort of back to normal I hope you get a chance to go - we loved it and want to go back!

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Just reading through this now, as I had missed it before. Excellent trip report, I'm only on day 5 so far, but your trip report has given me some food for thought. We've been to Disneyland twice and do love it there, so would love to return. I was thinking about doing another Disney cruise too, we've done the Dream on the East Coast, but hadn't considered doing one on the West Coast - hmm. What a good idea!
Thanks for reading. We loved Disneyland and having the cruise as part of this holiday made it extra special. I hope we get the opportunity to do it again one day

Originally Posted by Captain Ethan View Post
Fantastic trip report thank you for sharing. Planning our 2nd trip to Cali and I've never considered a Disney Cruise from there before. You definitely have made the most of your trip there.
Thank you. It was such a fun holiday, canít wait to go back!

Originally Posted by disney owl View Post
really enjoyed reading these reports. Thanks for posting
Thanks for reading - glad that you enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Great report reflecting a great holiday!

Thanks for taking the time to write the report and more importantly sharing your family holiday.
Thanks for reading and commenting, Iím glad that you enjoyed it
__________________
Stewboy's Trip Reports
Stewboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in MVMCP
On 24th June 2:42pm
Holiday joy will unfold at Magic Kingdom as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party returns this... Read More »
Posted in Seaworld
On 4th June 9:51am
SeaWorld say there is a high surf advisory on the horizon in 2023 as a... Read More »
Posted in MNSSHP
On 28th April 4:17pm
Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party is returning to Magic Kingdom Park this fall during the resort’s 50th Anniversary... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.1896
CaxtonFX  $1.1839
Covent Garden FX  $1.1954
FAIRFX  $1.1872
John Lewis  $1.1884
M&S  $1.1686
Post Office  $1.1673
Sainsburys  $1.1859
TESCO  $1.1898
Travelex  $1.1826
Updated: 19:00 13/08/2022
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1579
CaxtonFX  €1.1535
Covent Garden FX  €1.1667
FAIRFX  €1.1573
John Lewis  €1.1598
M&S  €1.1385
Post Office  €1.1375
Sainsburys  €1.1537
TESCO  €1.1579
Travelex  €1.1529
Updated: 19:00 13/08/2022

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now