Virgin 147 54.44%
Tui 27 10.00%
Voters: 270. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18 Feb 22, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
jas72
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
Not TUI because I only fly with scheduled airlines (after several issues with charters). For the past few years I’ve gone with BA but that’s purely on price - I always check Virgin too. One of the earlier posts mentions that BA’s baggage allowance is much better, which might sway my decision !
Was about to say the same thing. I did go with Tui from Belgium when they offered the 300€ pp returns to Miami before though

Old 20 Feb 22, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

I would choose Aer Lingus or any of the American carriers over Virgin or BA. Dont know about TUI
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Mar 22, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I haven’t voted because for me, it would depend on price. Unlikely to be Tui though as the flexibility isn’t there. We like to go for odd number of days - not just your usual 7, 10, 14 etc.

I’ve flown Virgin and liked them. Also flown BA. If Virgin were cheaper, I’d probably choose them but BA seem to always be cheaper when I’m looking. I guess BA then. So now I’ve worked through it all - I can vote.😅
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 22, 11:25 AM  
Link to this Post
kirstielou
Imagineer

Virgin for us this time as part of a package. Price is a very big factor for us and we are more than happy to fly indirect it it saves us money
Twins 2nd visit May/June 2022
kirstielou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jun 22, 09:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Torypops
Imagineer

I voted Virgin from the choice of three but would book cheapest direct flight.
Torypops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
JAF
Imagineer

Always used to use BA until they started charging to choose seats as the hand luggage allowance is better than Virgin but then changed to Virgin. Have our next flights booked with BA as they were considerably cheaper than Virgin for our dates.
JAF is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 22, 12:27 PM  
Link to this Post
The Fatadder
Apprentice Imagineer

Would only fly Virgin or BA as I would prefer to fly London to MCO not to the back of beyond in Melbourne. My preference is for Virgin, purely because I am not a fan of the fit out of BA's 777s since they added an extra seat in the row.

That said, next time will be with BA as I still have a ton of Avios to use towards it...
The Fatadder is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
traceyt
Imagineer

I usually fly with tui and looking forward to this years as the feedback re melbourne airport all seems to be positive.
Old 6 Jul 22, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
TGT
Imagineer

United Airlines - but mostly cos I'm still gold premier (extra legroom and 9 cases for 3 of us) - not as keen now they've moved out of Birmingham as alternatives are a hassle, but only TUI otherwise so might switch to then once my Gold status has expired.

Aer Lingus were okay direct to Manchester in January but don't like paying for alcohol
Haven't done Virgin in years and BA are my airline of very last resort.

Di Gorton
http://www.villasoutherndunes.com

Villa Southern Dunes

Modern Disney-themed villa in the Southern Dunes golf community * Private heated west-facing pool * Sleeps 10* Room for all with sofa, dining & poolside seating for 10 * 2 ensuite doubles (king & queen) * 2 Disney-themed twins * 2 Lounges * 7 Flatscreen TVs * Great games room & amazing dressing up rail

Click >here< to see our Dibb Advert
Email: info@villasoutherndunes.com Florida State License: DWE6312923

TGT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 22, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

BA. Excellent luggage allowance, fly from Heathrow and into MCO, always cheaper than Virgin when I have booked. Excellent on board service, no complaints in all the trips we have taken.

We signed up to their executive club and credit card and now collect Avios that we use for Business/First class flights.
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List