Notices
General Trip Reports Reports that don't fit in to the other categories

Old 13 May 22, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Glad you enjoyed, it was fun to write. And I’m glad I’m not the only one who falls over in restaurants or does something else ridiculous !
I embarrassingly fell over a pavement that I was sat on 🤷 outside a church in Venice on one trip. My family stared at me as if I was raving mad, whilst some Italian gentlemen came to assist me. So, no, it’s not just you 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 22, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
I embarrassingly fell over a pavement that I was sat on 🤷 outside a church in Venice on one trip. My family stared at me as if I was raving mad, whilst some Italian gentlemen came to assist me. So, no, it’s not just you 😂
I’m glad at least someone came to help, even of it wasn’t your family. Mine would be the same
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 22, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Great report and very funny too - you’ve really made me want to back and visit Prague. You write really well and I always enjoy your reports

Also glad we are not the only family to have mishaps on holiday. One day I will tell the tale of the Disney toilet door and a really embarrassing case of mistaken identity!
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 22, 09:42 AM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by katiebaz View Post
Great report and very funny too - you’ve really made me want to back and visit Prague. You write really well and I always enjoy your reports

Also glad we are not the only family to have mishaps on holiday. One day I will tell the tale of the Disney toilet door and a really embarrassing case of mistaken identity!
That sounds like a wonderful story . . . .

Glad you enjoyed, I had fun writing it
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 22, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I always seek out cemeteries in our city breaks too. It's incredibly moving walking around them and usually they are very peaceful compared to the busy city. A shame about your trip, but at least your family showed their concern

Thank you for sharing your trip to Prague, I've really enjoyed reading along.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 22, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

So pleased you had a great time. Prague looks a beautiful city, I'm really looking forward to visiting and finding Wok man!

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 22, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
I always seek out cemeteries in our city breaks too. It's incredibly moving walking around them and usually they are very peaceful compared to the busy city. A shame about your trip, but at least your family showed their concern

Thank you for sharing your trip to Prague, I've really enjoyed reading along.
Thank you, so glad you enjoyed. We do like a good cemetery - had a great time in one in Brooklyn!
Old 15 May 22, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
So pleased you had a great time. Prague looks a beautiful city, I'm really looking forward to visiting and finding Wok man!
Wok Man is great - I hope you see him! And check out the Honest Guide on YouTube, he’s done some great videos for tourists
Old 4 Jul 22, 10:17 AM  
Link to this Post
roxie2001
Imagineer

Another great trip report. Thanks for sharing.
roxie2001 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Oct 22, 03:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Clarey
Imagineer

Excellent report. Thank you
Clarey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List