Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Jul 22, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

personally i would have just emptied the crumbs

not that i would even check ...
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
personally i would have just emptied the crumbs

not that i would even check ...
Donít think these crumbs would empty out, itís way past that, theyíre welded on!
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Maybe you should let it go and enjoy your holiday? Feels like you're obsessing over nothing, sorry.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
storm
Imagineer

I think at the moment everyone is very stressed & expectations are very high. It's just a toaster I'd use the grill if there is one or clean the toaster myself. Life's to short imo .
I appreciate not everyone would feel the same.
storm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Iím going for Granola for breakfast and Iím hiding the damned toaster 😅😅
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by storm View Post
I think at the moment everyone is very stressed & expectations are very high. It's just a toaster I'd use the grill if there is one or clean the toaster myself. Life's to short imo .
I appreciate not everyone would feel the same.
I think youíre right, this is our 5th air B and B all the others have been fine, I guess I expected the same here!
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Let it go!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Sounds like an episode of Four In A Bed 😂 You should deduct £5.00 from your bill as you have now missed out on your toast!

Iím from down that way and wouldnít have been surprised to have also heard a swear word from the wifey who said there was nothing wrong with it 😂

Putting that aside I hope you are having a lovely break - I have been pricing up similar breaks down there myself for me and DD whoís a teacher so we are tied to school holidays! Crikey they are expensive and no wonder you want your toast 😂
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Col&Ali View Post
Sounds like an episode of Four In A Bed 😂 You should deduct £5.00 from your bill as you have now missed out on your toast!

Iím from down that way and wouldnít have been surprised to have also heard a swear word from the wifey who said there was nothing wrong with it 😂

Putting that aside I hope you are having a lovely break - I have been pricing up similar breaks down there myself for me and DD whoís a teacher so we are tied to school holidays! Crikey they are expensive and no wonder you want your toast 😂
Itís so beautiful here, Angle which we found by accident today is fabulous, itís £140 a night here in this glamping pod (with a hot tub) but no usable toaster!
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Itís so beautiful here, Angle which we found by accident today is fabulous, itís £140 a night here in this glamping pod (with a hot tub) but no usable toaster!
I canít find anything within my (reasonable) price range as me and DD donít want to share a double bed! Iíve seen a lovely one in Narberth with a mezzanine floor but the reviews say itís impossible to sleep up there due to very low ceiling! And itís £1200 for a week! Mind you, sheís only 5 foot so I might tell her to suck it up Ö I will never fit 😂

Have you been to St Davidís yet? South Pembs is beautiful too Ö shout up if you need ideas!
Col&Ali is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List