Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 5 Jul 22, 11:41 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
I’m flying with Air France so do I just print the PLF? Or does it need uploaded to the airline? Also is it the airline that checks the covid passes? Do I need these printed?
We flew with air france,we didnt get asked for plf,or indeed tests/covid passes.We had them on phones incase they were needed.
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Dibbing with Tink

I’m flying with Air France so do I just print the PLF? Or does it need uploaded to the airline? Also is it the airline that checks the covid passes? Do I need these printed?
When we went to Malta in April I printed everything rather than messing around on phones.

I will be doing the same when we fly with EasyJet in a couple of weeks.
kathrynmc is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Thanks everyone. I’ll just print everything as I wasn’t sure who actually checks the stuff.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 04:46 PM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nadya View Post
No plf forms were asked for at either airport,we got back yesterday
Originally Posted by chipndalefan View Post
I'm not sure for Paris, but we've just been to Spain and Covid passes weren't checked at Manchester Airport, though they were checked on arrival in Spain at Security. Both Printed or on the NHS app were being accepted.
I flew to Paris last month with BA, completed the PLF and had to check the box on VeriFly that I’d done so. Didn’t get asked any questions about the PLF or Covid passes at the airport.

I guess if you say you’ve done it on VeriFly they’re taking your word for it but it is a requirement of flying to France. Just completed it again to go back to Paris this weekend.
moosha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by moosha View Post
I flew to Paris last month with BA, completed the PLF and had to check the box on VeriFly that I’d done so. Didn’t get asked any questions about the PLF or Covid passes at the airport.

I guess if you say you’ve done it on VeriFly they’re taking your word for it but it is a requirement of flying to France. Just completed it again to go back to Paris this weekend.
We flew last monday,home on saturday,actually couldnt get online plf to work,so thought id just leave it till airport,but never got asked,this was with air france.Didnt do verifly
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Logan
Imagineer

Nothing was asked for at Belfast or Paris when we went in May, just passports.
Logan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

I’ve used verifly for the US earlier this year. But AF EJ etc don’t use it. Good to hear everyone’s experience though.

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 22, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

I returned from Paris yesterday. We weren’t asked for the Covid vaccination proof or EU-PLF at all but had them on our phones just in case.
It seems CDG is experiencing the same issues with lack of staff as other airports as on arrival there was no one on the stand and we had to wait to disembark. The pilot said this is a normal occurrence now.
On the return security was incredibly busy. Several US passengers missed their flight as staff would not allow them to jump the queue. We then had to join another large queue to go through passport control to get to the gates as there was only one border official working.
We thought we had gone to the airport far too early as we were hand luggage only but I am glad we did otherwise it would have been very stressful.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 22, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Security was pretty busy in cdg last saturday,but there had been strikes earlier in the day,so i was just glad we got on the flight and got our luggage back!.We got there at around 6.30 for a 9.30 flight and this was just right time wise,we had 20 minutes to grab a sandwich and go to toilet etc before our flight.I had done online check in.
Old 8 Jul 22, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Fab Mam
Getting Excited

Fab Mam's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
I returned from Paris yesterday. We weren’t asked for the Covid vaccination proof or EU-PLF at all but had them on our phones just in case.
It seems CDG is experiencing the same issues with lack of staff as other airports as on arrival there was no one on the stand and we had to wait to disembark. The pilot said this is a normal occurrence now.
On the return security was incredibly busy. Several US passengers missed their flight as staff would not allow them to jump the queue. We then had to join another large queue to go through passport control to get to the gates as there was only one border official working.
We thought we had gone to the airport far too early as we were hand luggage only but I am glad we did otherwise it would have been very stressful.
We have both of ours on our phone just in case. I just put unknown for the seat no's as we haven't checked in yet or pre-booked seats. It was quick and easy but they probs won't even ask for it. We are hand luggage only so I hope that's a good thing as we can by-pass check-in and go straight to security. Our flight home is at 8:30pm so we plan to get either the 3:40pm or 4:40pm shuttle. I'm thinking it will be safer to get the 3:40pm.
Fab Mam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List