Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 5 Jul 22, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
abbiev
Excited about Disney

Booking partner hotels through disney, resort charges

Hi, we have seen that you can book the Hilton lake buena Vista through disney with tickets but there is no mention of the resort charge, does anyone know if they are included or will we have to pay them separately, thanks
abbiev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
cb13
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

We're in the doubletree at the moment which also has resort fees, booked through disney and resort fees fees are included.

I emailed disney before leaving to confirm, they confirmed but took them a few weeks to reply.
cb13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
abbiev
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by cb13 View Post
We're in the doubletree at the moment which also has resort fees, booked through disney and resort fees fees are included.

I emailed disney before leaving to confirm, they confirmed but took them a few weeks to reply.
Thats great thank you, how are you liking the doubletree, we are looking for a hotel close to disney with transfers to the parks, thanks again
abbiev is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Lizzim
Imagineer

Lizzim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by abbiev View Post
Thats great thank you, how are you liking the doubletree, we are looking for a hotel close to disney with transfers to the parks, thanks again
If you are looking at Disney Springs the transfers are only 1 bus per hour (based on recent experience).

The Doubletree is the furthest from Springs if walking and 1 side faces I4 so you can see and hear the road.

Personally of the Springs hotels I would suggest Wyndham and Buena Vista Palace will have least noise impact.
Lizzim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 22, 02:47 AM  
Link to this Post
cb13
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Rooms are very dated. Staff are very nice. A bit far from disney springs to be walking every day.
Haven't had any issues with traffic noise but maybe just so tired after the parks that haven't noticed.
Bus service is still once an hour but in fairness has been good and much more comfortable than the disney buses. Note it does go to/from the ttc for the Magic Kingdom.
cb13 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 22, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
clairenutter
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked the b resort next door to this hotel via virgin holidays and they also waive the resort fee! a it’s in my opinion a fab location!
California - Sheraton Disneyland 04
DLP - Hotel Cheyenne 05
clairenutter is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List