Notices

Old 16 Jul 19, 05:28 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

I've been waiting for your final update to wrap up the trip, so glad you had a windfall time and thanks again for updating. I loved your report.

Having been a senior at work, I now work part time and a couple of minutes from home (with thankfully a good salary), I'd definitely recommend it! Good luck 😀
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Fabulous report. Amazing holiday you all had. Thoroughly enjoyed reading along, thanks for taking the time to post .
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wreckitralph15
Getting Excited

Aww I'm so glad that your home safe after sucha wonderful holiday but sad not to be reading your trip reports before going to work.

It was great reading all your daily updates.

Can't wait to see where your next big adventure takes you all.
Keep us posted xx
wreckitralph15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KeepSmiling
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you ever so much for writing daily. I so looked forward to my morning read before I got up and went to work. It's been interesting following along as we will have a fifth element on our upcoming trip as my sons GF is coming and she has never been before.

Your daily posts have helped my daily countdown. Only 2 weeks for us now so I am about to start packing.

I have been sharing your daily plans and some of your tips with my lot and we have pencilled in a cycle ride and a possible trip to Celebration. Sons GF is very much looking forward to the outlets and those are scheduled for day 2.

Glad you have a relatively uneventful travel day and Happy Birthday!

I'm going to be attempting a trip report as really have had so much enjoyment from yours x
KeepSmiling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Oh I’m so sad this report is over! I’ve enjoyed reading along and thank you for sharing it. I hope you go back to work so we have lots more long trip reports to read
and Happy Birthday!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:48 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Another one over, what a fab holiday. Thanks again for sharing your trip Helen. I think it’s amazing you manage to do it all while you are there. It’s normally my early morning read so I will miss it for the rest of the week while the kids are still at school! Can’t wait till we go, hopefully Teak will finally be ticked off the list this year...
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fab trip report I’ve loved reading every day and getting me so excited for our trip 😁 and thanks for the RL codes you’re a star 😁
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
macy
VIP Dibber

macy's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Welcome Home ! belated Happy Birthday too. Pleased you all arrived home safely and to nice weather as well. I'm another one who has read all your trip reports and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the time you spent on them. Fabulous reading and certainly will be a huge miss. Hopefully we will see more in future but for now thank you and Good luck in making the right decision for you and your family.
macy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jul 19, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
chris123armit
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Have loved your report!
Not sure what I will read first thing in morning now it’s done!
All the best in your job hunt
Old 16 Jul 19, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dummydaydream
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi. I’ve read all your reports. So nice to see what else there is to do besides the parks. You seem to get such a great balance. I live in hope of convincing OH that it’d be amazing. With 2 male teens I’d never get as much shopping done though. Thanks for sharing your trips x
Dummydaydream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List