Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 5 Feb 20, 11:11 AM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 10
Edited to add Raglan Road, Paradiso 37, Cuba Libre. I'm interested in Cuba Libre's tapas sampler, 6 tapas bites $28
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Missin_Disney
Apprentice Imagineer

Thanks for putting this together, watching avidly!

We are going for a week in March without the Kids so will be sampling a few of these

Our Uber bill might be bigger than our drinks bill at this rate lol
Missin_Disney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Mobile

This great information. If it can be kept up to date it would be a cracking sticky.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Edited to add Taverna Opa and a few others .

Edited at 08:16 PM.
may is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 20, 01:48 AM  
Link to this Post
dotty
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Happy hour also available at Logan’s roadhouse large cocktails and margaritas. although I can’t remember the times
Old 8 Feb 20, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Originally Posted by dotty View Post
Happy hour also available at Logan’s roadhouse large cocktails and margaritas. although I can’t remember the times
Thank you. That's great. I have added the information
Old 9 Feb 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Great thread , thanks for taking the time to put it together! I’m thinking I’m a wee bit too interested in it 😂 now wondering why I’m hiring a car as I’m possibly going to be using Uber a lot 😂🍹🍹🍹🤪
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Feb 20, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
may
Apprentice Imagineer

may's Reviews
Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Great thread , thanks for taking the time to put it together! I’m thinking I’m a wee bit too interested in it 😂 now wondering why I’m hiring a car as I’m possibly going to be using Uber a lot 😂🍹🍹🍹🤪
I'm glad this might be useful. We never drive in Orlando but I don't usually drink .

We took our live-music loving DD to New Orleans right after her 18th birthday. We understood that she probably couldn't drink there although we had read that NOLA apparently used to relax the laws somewhat if you were with your parents.

As it turned out, not only could she not drink but many of the music venues wouldn't even let her in under 21.

This list started as a way of making that up to DD a little, researching for her and her friend to have a few cocktails on our next visit which will be on quite tight budget. It seems to be getting slightly out of hand
Old 9 Feb 20, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

It’s a great idea ! I’m always the driver my husband rarely drives here so definitely won’t over there, I’m normally happy with that but last few years we have been going on our own so we have a couple of nights where we Uber to Disney springs and do a few cocktail stops and also a trip to the poly for trader sams xxxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 20, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellatango
Earning My Ears

Great post
Bellatango is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List