Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 31 Mar 22, 01:19 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
What a great day. I've always wanted to try Wild Florida - your photos were great. Off to look at our itinerary now to see where we can fit it in.
Old 9 Apr 22, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

A lovely day, and a great idea to stay away from rammed parks on Presidents’ Day. I’m dreaming of a Chick-fil-A now, lol!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 22, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JudeB View Post
What a great day. I've always wanted to try Wild Florida - your photos were great. Off to look at our itinerary now to see where we can fit it in.
It really was a great day out, we really enjoyed it and quite different to the parks. Chris is actually just editing the video for it now then it'll be up on Youtube I'd 100% recommend adding it in if you can. If you do an early morning slot then you could maybe make it 4/5 hours x

Originally Posted by Michyloulou View Post
A lovely day, and a great idea to stay away from rammed parks on Presidents’ Day. I’m dreaming of a Chick-fil-A now, lol!
Definitely, we learnt to avoid the parks on Memorial Day in 2019 I heard on the grapevine that Chick-Fil-A is in talks to come to the UK right now! So definitely keep an ear out x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 22, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Lovely day at Wild Florida. Hope you managed to sleep in a little later
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 22, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

A lovely day! It is good to explore places outside the theme parks, isn't it? There's such a lot to see and do in Orlando and in Florida beyond.

Great family photo with Fluffy (Fluffy! ) I was just thinking I'd rather be holding the tail than the head, but then you mentioned him relieving himself -- so maybe the middle is best! ...I guess the handler is used to it.

P.S. I love photos which make you feel you're there just by looking at it, so, I especially like this one: -

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post

Plus, the contrast in this second one is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 22, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Lovely day at Wild Florida. Hope you managed to sleep in a little later
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
A lovely day! It is good to explore places outside the theme parks, isn't it? There's such a lot to see and do in Orlando and in Florida beyond.

Great family photo with Fluffy (Fluffy! ) I was just thinking I'd rather be holding the tail than the head, but then you mentioned him relieving himself -- so maybe the middle is best! ...I guess the handler is used to it.

P.S. I love photos which make you feel you're there just by looking at it, so, I especially like this one: -

Plus, the contrast in this second one is beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your trip with us.
It really is and I do think it's something we might do more next time.

We laughed so much at his name the middle is definitely the best place to be haha. The handler was very professional over it and didn't really bat an eyelid

Ahh thank you, Chris does take the most amazing photos It really captures everything, it was such a nice peaceful morning there too as we were the first boats out x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 22, 07:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Lovely day out at Wild Florida. It seems like there was something to keep everyone interested.

Some good food today as well. We've always found Applebees to be a bit hit or miss, but it seems you did well there this time. The chicken won tons look really nice.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 22, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Lovely day out at Wild Florida. It seems like there was something to keep everyone interested.

Some good food today as well. We've always found Applebees to be a bit hit or miss, but it seems you did well there this time. The chicken won tons look really nice.
There definitely was, something I think we'd like to do again the future for sure.

I didn't really plan to eat there again, but it was nice and Caitlin's garlic mash was to die for! X
Old 23 Apr 22, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

Food looks good👍
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 22, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Mobile

Time for me to catch up. Another great day. I know exactly what you mean about not working against the kids when it comes to food. Emma is exactly the same. God knows what she will eat on our next holiday. As long as it’s something that will be good enough for me 😫
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List