Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 11 Jun 22, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Congratulations to your son! What a wonderful experience for him.
Rac20 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
I hope he has a fab summer! You're right I'm sure he will have the time of his life, making brilliant friends and having fun in all the theme parks.

Disneyland 1993. DLP 2000, 2019, 2020. Orlando 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.

NOW LIVE A great big beautiful - Cocktails and Food Report

All my old trip reports click here NYC and Orlando 2017, Salzburg 2017, Boston 2017, Orlando 2018, Berlin 2018, DLP 2019, Orlando 2019, Washington DC 2019, DLP 2020, Jamaica 2021, Rome 2021.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando Soon
Apprentice Imagineer

How exciting my DS did Disney cast member for a year and had a wonderful experience, met new friends heh still meets up with, and learnt a lot about dealing with people. Iím sure your DS will Love the experience. Let us know where he ends up, we are staying in two Universal Hotels when we visit in November.
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Cha cha
Imagineer

Iím so glad your son is having the time of his life. What an amazing experience for him.
I hope he has a fantastic summer. I might see him when weíre out there 😊
Cha cha is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by PoohBears#1fan View Post
Well it's a week now since DS flew out to Orlando to start on his summer work exchange program at the Universal hotels and he's absolutely having the time of his life, I'm just delighted for him (& more than a little bit envious! )

They've had several days of orientation, 2 days off and he's now on day 2 of 3 days training before starting work.

They've been allowed to buy WDW Florida resident Pixie pass APs so as soon as they've finished the days sessions they've all been off to Disney - what a life huh!

After they've been there 4 weeks, they get given free entry to Universal, Seaworld, Busch Gardens, Aquatica...

If you have a University student on the fence over doing this, I would absolutely encourage them, they are literally having the time of their lives - couldn't be happier for him

This is all of them on day 1 (minus a select few who's Visas were a little delayed), you can follow the hashtag #myyummystory on IG if interested in what they're all up to.
Think I have spotted my friendís daughter in that photo too. They are going to have a fantastic summer
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Orlando Soon View Post
How exciting my DS did Disney cast member for a year and had a wonderful experience, met new friends heh still meets up with, and learnt a lot about dealing with people. Iím sure your DS will Love the experience. Let us know where he ends up, we are staying in two Universal Hotels when we visit in November.
Ah this is the summer program, they're only out until mid September, then it's back to Uni.

Originally Posted by fizzypop View Post
Think I have spotted my friendís daughter in that photo too. They are going to have a fantastic summer
Oh fantastic. There are a couple of other Dibbers who's kids are flying out soon to do the Disney CEP also, they're all going to have the best summer
Miami Keys - Drop Anchor Resort, Islamorada
DCL Magic & Dream
Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 02:42 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Fantastic! What an amazing experience that he will remember for ever. Wishing him all the very best
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Nanna Frozen
Imagineer

Heís gonna have a great tan for starting Uni!
Nanna Frozen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Vanillapod
Imagineer

DS would absolutely love to do this when he graduates.
What a fab way to spend a year

Our 2015 Food Trip Report http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=891973
Vanillapod is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 22, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Vanillapod View Post
DS would absolutely love to do this when he graduates.
What a fab way to spend a year
This is the summer program so they're out for 3 1/2 months during the University break, they have to be a Uni student or have just graduated
Miami Keys - Drop Anchor Resort, Islamorada
DCL Magic & Dream
Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List