Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 24 Jun 22, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

We're going BC on our RETURN ONLY flight from MCO to DUB. Hoping the lounge at MCO has improved!

Couldn't afford to do both ways.

Seriously looking at booking lounge in DUB on way out, but as no BC then no fast track and worried with all the queues, that it may be money wasted as time willbw short and we may not make it to the lounge at all!

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 12:15 AM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Sold Out for my date.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 08:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Jelkat
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by lam View Post
We're going BC on our RETURN ONLY flight from MCO to DUB. Hoping the lounge at MCO has improved!

Seriously looking at booking lounge in DUB on way out, but as no BC then no fast track and worried with all the queues, that it may be money wasted as time willbw short and we may not make it to the lounge at all!
This is exactly what we are doing. I see you said it was sold out. Can I ask when you are going as I was waiting for fast track to open for bookings again and going to book all extras together but thinking now I'd be best to book lounge to make sure I have it 🤔
Jelkat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 22, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
carolmc
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jelkat View Post
This is exactly what we are doing. I see you said it was sold out. Can I ask when you are going as I was waiting for fast track to open for bookings again and going to book all extras together but thinking now I'd be best to book lounge to make sure I have it 🤔
Fast Track hasn't been taking bookings for months now. We are flying in Sept - BC Aer Lingus and have a booking for Fast Track but apparently it's not available for general public to book and pay...just for existing bookings. We've had our Fast Track booking since last year.
Old 25 Jun 22, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Jelkat
Trainee Dibber

Originally Posted by carolmc View Post
Fast Track hasn't been taking bookings for months now. We are flying in Sept - BC Aer Lingus and have a booking for Fast Track but apparently it's not available for general public to book and pay...just for existing bookings. We've had our Fast Track booking since last year.
I'm not flying till early next year so I was hoping it would reopen for bookings after the summer when the chaos is hopefully sorted 🤞 think I'll juts book the lounge now and hope for ft to reopen eventually
Jelkat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 22, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Martha_k
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by lam View Post

I think we dropped very lucky with the prices for MAN - MCO. We managed to bag return BC for less than it would have cost to book Economy with Virgin.
Just keeping our fingers crossed that there are no changes between now and travel day
2022 - Kissimmee Villa
2025 - Planning in progress

Take me back...please!
Martha_k is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Does anyone know if business class passengers can bring a guest into the 51st and Green lounge - a bit like you can at Virgin's Clubhouse lounges?
tspill is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jun 22, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
SamH88
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by tspill View Post
Does anyone know if business class passengers can bring a guest into the 51st and Green lounge - a bit like you can at Virgin's Clubhouse lounges?
I don’t think so, they checked both of our tickets when we went to make sure we both had business tickets.
SamH88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Jelkat, sorry for late response, I'm travelling out july 12th,and seeing current chaos at the airport, no chance of fast track!

Old 3 Jul 22, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

We flew Dub - MCO on 29 June and we were just over an hour from entering the airport to sitting down in the 51st and Green lounge, we had checked baggage and a wee look in the shops in that time, so it wasn’t too bad at all. We’re booked BC on the return, hope it’s ok, our economy flight out was on an ancient plane with lots of broken IFE and no charging points.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List