Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Jul 22, 07:18 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sophiepop View Post
We were on this plane in June and didn't find it cramped at all.

As MF says though, if you are a couple you may want the middle seats.

We were 3 so we just went with 1A, 2A & 3A.
Did you use the booth and if so was it a free for all or did you have to book like it suggests on website? I'm hoping to get to at least sit in it but travelling solo so wanted to check.

I too am searching for a video of the leisure config and can't find one either
Old 1 Jul 22, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
Did you use the booth and if so was it a free for all or did you have to book like it suggests on website? I'm hoping to get to at least sit in it but travelling solo so wanted to check.

I too am searching for a video of the leisure config and can't find one either
The booth was empty the whole flight, both ways. The cabin crew used it for putting the snack bowl on.

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Flew both ways with this cabin in may. I really liked it. Very small cabin. I liked the figuration, I had 2a / 4a. I liked the fact that you could see directly out of 2 windows and it felt like a really inclusive little pod.

I loved the tailcam.

Not sure if my imagination, but the seat flat appeared to me much more comfortable. I actually slept!

Loved both lounges. To have a shower in a very clean room plus breakfast really freshened me up before travelling home.
meggy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

The booth was empty the whole flight, both ways. The cabin crew used it for putting the snack bowl on.
Ah fair enough maybe I don't have to worry about it being hogged lol

Originally Posted by meggy View Post
Flew both ways with this cabin in may. I really liked it. Very small cabin. I liked the figuration, I had 2a / 4a. I liked the fact that you could see directly out of 2 windows and it felt like a really inclusive little pod.

I loved the tailcam.

Not sure if my imagination, but the seat flat appeared to me much more comfortable. I actually slept!

Loved both lounges. To have a shower in a very clean room plus breakfast really freshened me up before travelling home.
Was that more comfy than compared to the A330? I have never liked the A330 bed!
Old 1 Jul 22, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Same on our May flights

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
On the way home the booth was used for a while by a family of 4 to all eat together. Don't think it was used other than that.
meggy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Rocking Ewok
slightly serious Dibber

The booth wasn’t used n our flight back in May. We were going to use it but just settled in for films.

The cabin didn’t feel cramped at all and the seats were very comfy. Only slight issue I found was that as a bed the angle of the seat furniture wasn’t as comfortable with part digging in depending on how you lay. But then I am a fussy sleeper so prob not much of an issue for others.
Rocking Ewok is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 22, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Doris1971
Excited about Disney

Can footstool still be used as a seat?

Husband and I are in single seats going and wondered if I can just pop round to his booth and sit/ dine with him? Can the foot stool be used as a seat like in the old upper class?

Many thanks
Doris
Old 5 Jul 22, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Doris1971 View Post
Husband and I are in single seats going and wondered if I can just pop round to his booth and sit/ dine with him? Can the foot stool be used as a seat like in the old upper class?

Many thanks
Doris
The foot stool cannot be used like in old UC. You will not be able to dine at the seat, but if in the leisure config then ask the cabin crew to use the Booth for dinner.
Old 5 Jul 22, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
miked1e
Imagineer

miked1e's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
OP... we flew on Lady Emmeline both inbound and outbound May/June this year and absolutely loved it. OK, this was our first ever experience of UC but the 16 seat cabin did not feel cramped at all. Far from it!

We had 4D, G and K on the way out and then 1D, G and K on the way back.

I was always in D, G was DS (5) and DW with infant was in K for the privacy!

It was great sitting next to DS... we were concerned on how he would fly as not been on a plane since October 2019, so wanted to not be over an aisle for example... but he was amazing and loved every second. As did our 10 month old!

If you manage to get Martin as Cabin Crew team leader then all the better!

DS and DW used the booth for a little bit to watch some TV and some snacks.

I used the booth for some Cognac tasting!

These were both on the way out!

The only issue I had was having to walk from seat D through the galley area to get to the other aisle. I ended up asking if I could step over the middle section and they had no issue with it... as long as it was my family on the other side