Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 30 Jun 22, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KingBoo
I have Ears

Best cup of coffee?

Evening all, any ideas where to get a decent cup of coffee whilst at Disney? Looks like Starbucks and Joffrey’s are the only options in the parks….
KingBoo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jun 22, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Gwilspeed
slightly serious Dibber

I like the Joffrey’s coffee would prefer to starbucks. But Starbucks seems to have the better locations soon as you enter the park in a morning.

But for a good cheap coffee we stop at wawa on the way in, ok not as good as either the above the price makes up for it. Best was a couple of years back wawa opened a new garage on route in from the condo and we’re giving free coffee for the opening week
Disneyland 05, 15 / NYC,11,16 / Vegas 07,15
Gwilspeed is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Joffrey’s coffee is far superior.
I am a frequent Starbucks drinker but it’s really not up to much.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
I will drink water in preference to Starbucks. For some reason I cannot get on with it.

Joffreys though is very nice.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 08:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
We prefer Starbucks, I normally have their Dark coffee of the day, haven't really tried too many Joffreys so it just might be that I haven't found the right one IYKWIM
Never been a big "cold" coffee drinker but I see a lot of vloggers talking about Nitro Brews & Shakin Jamaican so will give these a try
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Mick sourir
Animal Kingdom Lodge Guest

I'm not a Starbucks coffee fan, but their iced coffees are extremely good. For a hot coffee, I'll get a Joffreys, and sit somewhere near the kiosk to people watch
Mick sourir is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I’ll take what I can get. I like Starbucks but I rarely visit in WDW as the queues are longer than that of ROTR. We tried Jeffrey’s this year and don’t know what the fuss is about, tasted like any mass produced coffee. So yes, I will take whatever is most convenient.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
TBH anything is better than the "good old bad days" of the instant slop that they used to serve everywhere!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List