Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Jul 22, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
the willys
Excited about Disney

Totally Winging this!

So I have no idea what I’m doing with regards to adr’s and MDE. It’s all so confusing and i can feel myself getting a little stressed with it all!

MDE app: I have all of our party (6) on my app, tickets and hotel booking linked. Ive linked to two other members of the party, but then all the guests ands tickets are not coming up for them, how do i share this information with them?

ADR’s: We’ve made a last minute booking for 2 nights at animal kingdom lodges. This is for the middle of the holiday, we are at the 60 day mark up to day 3 of holiday so far. Ive had no luck with ADR’s so far, tried to book Chef Mickeys, Olga’s and Space 220. I’m going on at 11am and nothing is available. Like i said though I’m winging it and i could be doing something wrong?

Can anyone tell me now we’ve booked a Disney Resort, should i get 60+10 for these days? Or does this only apply if you stay onsite for the whole duration of holiday?

Many thanks, i hope someone can understand my confused ramblings!
Old 1 Jul 22, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
You’ll only get the additional booking window for the days you’re on-site so 2 nights isn’t much of an advantage. The only advice I have is to keep checking - or try for two smaller tables.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

You should get the 60+ 10 for the days you are booked on-site but it will only apply from the date you check in - so if it’s half way through your holiday you’ll have a few days yet before it applies.
If you are off site you can only book for dates 60 days or less away if your looking further out it will show no availability.
Table size- for bigger groups it can be harder to find available slots try looking for 2 smaller groups - table for 4 & table for 2
What device are you looking on? Trying to book via the app on your phone doesn’t always work

Do you mean you want to share planning with the other people? If you go into your family and friends list select the person you want and click update - it brings up a blue box with their details in the top right select share planning then add their email & they’ll get a link. Once they select it you can chose what plans they can view.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 22, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
TBH the 3 Restaurants that you've named are 3 of the most popular on property! So everyone that is on-site & 10 days in front of you has already nabbed them, even on your 2 days on-site you are still a week behind but you never know

SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List