Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 2 Jul 22, 01:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Been to Seaworld and Busch Gardens this week so far - both manageable particularly BG on Wednesday. Although in possession of quick q, could have got away without it.

The new Gwazi at BG Wooden/Metal Hybrid is Fantastic - doubt Universal or Disney have anything to touch it.

Ironically Kennedy Space Center was busy Friday - but launch due that day.

Maskavists predominately in the minority apart from a few die hards.
Butts1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 02:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Thanks Joshie
Honestly after youíve used them a couple of times it doesnít feel so weird you just have to take it easy and follow the signage and be aware of those trying to cut right in as you change sides at signals to
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 02:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Florida is the home of the retired it has the highest proportion of retired residents in the US
Health insurance is expensive Medicare can be rubbish
So some folks are rightly or wrongly being cautious depending 9n your take
Bet none of us whoíve been in Hong Kong China or Japan would even think that mask wearing was a covid foucused thing
No they are not Rode v Wade is the hot topic right now it alone is going to decide the mid term elections im sure
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 06:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Butts1 View Post
Been to Seaworld and Busch Gardens this week so far - both manageable particularly BG on Wednesday. Although in possession of quick q, could have got away without it.

The new Gwazi at BG Wooden/Metal Hybrid is Fantastic - doubt Universal or Disney have anything to touch it.

Ironically Kennedy Space Center was busy Friday - but launch due that day.

Maybe those you refer to sarcasticly have medical reasons. I have cancer , o still wear a mask in crowded places and may well do in the USA if covid cases continue to rise as they are now.

I do wish this purile name calling of individuals exercising free will would stop. I don't care what you wear or don't wear. I'm unsure as to why you feel so aggrieved as to be sarcastic towards me, whom has major health issues, and wants to simply protect myself from a disease that has the potential to do me great harm?

I'm happy that the rest of the population is now able to move onwards and no longer being restricted to protect people like me, shame that courtesy isn't reciprocated

Edited at 07:01 AM.
Tinkerbell is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
SamH88
Very Serious Dibber

What a childish thing to say.

Covid is still very much a thing, I have it right now after avoiding it so far, and people are right to still wear masks in crowded or confined spaces. I wear one on the train to and from work and Iím glad I do because the other day when I went to work I would have been infectious and had I not been wearing a mask I would have been much more likely to pass it on to other people.
SamH88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SamH88 View Post
What a childish thing to say.

Covid is still very much a thing, I have it right now after avoiding it so far, and people are right to still wear masks in crowded or confined spaces. I wear one on the train to and from work and Iím glad I do because the other day when I went to work I would have been infectious and had I not been wearing a mask I would have been much more likely to pass it on to other people.
Do you wear a proper FFP2 Mask or one of the Blue and White Specials ?
Old 2 Jul 22, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Maybe those you refer to sarcasticly have medical reasons. I have cancer , o still wear a mask in crowded places and may well do in the USA if covid cases continue to rise as they are now.

I do wish this purile name calling of individuals exercising free will would stop. I don't care what you wear or don't wear. I'm unsure as to why you feel so aggrieved as to be sarcastic towards me, whom has major health issues, and wants to simply protect myself from a disease that has the potential to do me great harm?

I'm happy that the rest of the population is now able to move onwards and no longer being restricted to protect people like me, shame that courtesy isn't reciprocated
I'm just wondering where all the people who seemed to want to retain masks prior to their abolition in every survey have gone ?
Old 2 Jul 22, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
SamH88
Very Serious Dibber

No I wear surgical masks and try to sit away from people because I canít breathe properly with FFP2 masks.

I wore surgical masks all day every day in work for years so I know how to wear them properly.

If youíre against masks then fine but donít go name calling people who still wear them.
SamH88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I'm just wondering where all the people who seemed to want to retain masks prior to their abolition in every survey have gone ?
What I wear is not the point. But for your information I wear proper masks as per my 35 years of nursing training.

I have no idea what your second point is about and to be honest I don't care. However you clearly believe that your free will to not wear a mask overrides my free will to wear one. None of your comments above overides the sarcasm and childish remarks aimed at those who have medical needs.

I do love your response... Put it back on those whose free will you mock... I note you didn't actually respond... why do you feel the need to mock individuals who wear them...that's the bit I dont get?

Edited at 11:11 AM.
Tinkerbell is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 22, 11:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by SamH88 View Post
No I wear surgical masks and try to sit away from people because I canít breathe properly with FFP2 masks.

I wore surgical masks all day every day in work for years so I know how to wear them properly.

If youíre against masks then fine but donít go name calling people who still wear them.
I'm not against people wearing masks as that is their prerogative, perhaps maskavist was a poor choice of language inferring some sinister connotations.