Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 3 Jul 22, 01:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

We're there in September and it's been quite disheartening reading some of the negatives that appear to have come about through all the changes, so this is like a breath of fresh air.

Obviously a holiday is what you make it, and we are quite positive about things, so I'm assuming although it may be somewhat different to what we're used to, it will still be magical.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
hvasey
Imagineer

Yet I’ve just been reading that MK is fully booked for the next 7 days and the resort hotels are heaving.
hvasey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
SamH88
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Itsabunthing View Post
We're there in September and it's been quite disheartening reading some of the negatives that appear to have come about through all the changes, so this is like a breath of fresh air.

Obviously a holiday is what you make it, and we are quite positive about things, so I'm assuming although it may be somewhat different to what we're used to, it will still be magical.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday.
We were there in March and it was 100% still an incredibly magical place ☺️
SamH88 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 22, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Thanks for this - it's helping me look forward to my trip in 4 months from now!

This was after I said earlier on in the year that I probably wasn't going to go back to WDW for a while... after hearing about all the crazy crowds at the start of this year all the way until April!
Old 3 Jul 22, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Scrappy Doo
Gone all Goofy

Good to hear, thanks for posting and enjoying reading your $20 challenge 😀
Scrappy Doo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Today was Hollywood Studios. I decided this trip ( as Im in rainy season ) to enjoy the resorts pools in the morning when it’s really hot and venture out about midday so if it rains Im not stopped from swimming. I swim every day at home. Its been sooo much more relaxing doing it this way.

Here’s a pic of Star Wars land ( not raining ) around 3pm. In January you could not move for people.
I was heavily critical of Disney in January so I’ve nothing to gain by pretending it is not what it is = less busy

You decide x

Old 4 Jul 22, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by hvasey View Post
Yet I’ve just been reading that MK is fully booked for the next 7 days and the resort hotels are heaving.
Im MK tomorrow for 4th July
I’ll report back
Old 4 Jul 22, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Butts1
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Stitchesmumanddad View Post
Today was Hollywood Studios. I decided this trip ( as Im in rainy season ) to enjoy the resorts pools in the morning when it’s really hot and venture out about midday so if it rains Im not stopped from swimming. I swim every day at home. Its been sooo much more relaxing doing it this way.

Here’s a pic of Star Wars land ( not raining ) around 3pm. In January you could not move for people.
I was heavily critical of Disney in January so I’ve nothing to gain by pretending it is not what it is = less busy

You decide x

Around an hour later it was hammering down on I Drive -did it not rain there ?
Butts1 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 12:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Stitchesmumanddad
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Butts1 View Post
Around an hour later it was hammering down on I Drive -did it not rain there ?
Yeah about an hour after I took that pic - as I went on RR in LL, then Slinky Dog and was raining when I came out of Toy Story
Old 4 Jul 22, 06:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Itsabunthing
Apprentice Imagineer

Gosh, when you said quiet, I didn't think you meant that quiet! Never seen HS with so few people. This is very encouraging, and tipping me towards not getting Genie+.
Itsabunthing is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List