Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 Jul 22, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
SteveC
VIP Dibber

Frustratingly I get motion sickness and seemed to have tried all the suggested remedies with no improvement. The Disney rides I suffer on but continue to do as I can just about manage are Rock n Rollercoaster & Everest.

The one I won't do again because I was so close to being sick was Tower of Terror.

The one I was sick on was Mission Space but fortunately managed to get the sick bag in time.

Guardians of the Galaxy took me by complete surprise and I felt worse on that than RnR & Everest but managed not to embarrass myself, just.

I wish I could find a suitable solution to motion sickness.
SteveC is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 01:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

I suffer dreadfully from motion sickness, nearly threw up just standing on a floating dock in London a few years ago!

So I now buy tubs of 100 raspberry flavoured, chewable Meclizine tablets from Amazon USA. Lots of generic brands, they used to be sold in the UK but you can't get them any longer, for some reason. I usually pay around $10 a pack and they work really, really well - no drowsiness or "foggy brain" (Stugeron make me feel like I'm only half awake all the time!), I took them constantly on our Disney cruise in 2016 and they were brilliant. I can't recommend these highly enough.

amazon/Meclizine-Hcl...s%2C219&sr=8-3
Old 4 Jul 22, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Anyone know what the non drowsy Dramamine ginger tablets are like?
aprilshack is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post

My husband has suffered terrible motion sickness for years, he’s a non driver as reading road signs etc makes him queasy, and he can’t even read something on train.
Star tours at DLP last year he was sick on, and I told him enough was enough.

He either uses Dramamine or the Stugeron tablets - Stugeron ones he took daily at wdw and they worked perfectly, he didn’t feel quesy or I’ll on anything, I even got him on the teacups! Something he has always refused!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List