Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 3 Jul 22, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneybears
Excited about Disney

Manchester Parking - Terminal Change

We are due to fly out 26th July and booked meet and greet in Manchester. When I originally booked we were going indirect from T1. Agent managed to get us direct flight so now going from T2. If I try and amend this with new flight details and T2 website states that to amend, they cancel bookings and rebook and if price difference you have to pay. This was booked months ago and now price is over £100 more expensive! I only want to change for T1 to T2! Dates are exactly the same. I can't find a phone number to ring. Everything just tells me to amend online. Worst case scenario we'd just have to park in T1 and walk over which is a right pain. Anyone been in this situation before? I've put the correct flight numbers on my booking, but that's all I can change.
Disneybears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Sorry, not much help, but I also understood you have to cancel and rebook. Each car park is priced differently. We are flying out of T1 and back into T2 so will be walking on one of our journeys. It’s a faff but I’ve done it before and it doesn’t take too long.
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Torypops
Imagineer

We always used meet and greet but for a while they stopped it at T2 so it prompted us to use drop and go. It's a drive in to their garage, drop keys off, 2 min bus ride over to the terminal and they bus you back and have your car waiting for you on your return. We still prefer meet and greet but drop and go is right next to T2 and a very good next best thing for us.
Might be worth pricing them up if you don't want the walk.

Edit- your car stays on site at the airport whilst your away too.

Edited at 07:58 AM.
Torypops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneybears
Excited about Disney

Thanks for your responses. Tried finding a phone number, but that still tells you to do it online. DH is disabled and can walk, but with difficulty so could really do without having to park in T1 then walking over. Wasn't sure if they put all the cars in the same car park and want would happen if we just went to T2, it surely must happen where people book the wrong terminal online. So frustrating!
Disneybears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
meboo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disneybears View Post
Thanks for your responses. Tried finding a phone number, but that still tells you to do it online. DH is disabled and can walk, but with difficulty so could really do without having to park in T1 then walking over. Wasn't sure if they put all the cars in the same car park and want would happen if we just went to T2, it surely must happen where people book the wrong terminal online. So frustrating!
I suspect all cars end up in the same place but the pricing is worked on supply and demand so is different for each arrival point. They then move the cars off site. Number plate recognition is used to let you in - I suspect your code is exclusive to the car park you booked but I don’t know for sure. Are you on Twitter ? You might be able to contact them that way
meboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 22, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneybears
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by meboo View Post
I suspect all cars end up in the same place but the pricing is worked on supply and demand so is different for each arrival point. They then move the cars off site. Number plate recognition is used to let you in - I suspect your code is exclusive to the car park you booked but I don’t know for sure. Are you on Twitter ? You might be able to contact them that way
Thanks, I'll have a look on twitter